GUISELEY
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Rushton causing havoc, nearly creates another chance from nothing.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Barrow corner, Shezza takes, O Donnel nearly nods home.
Now freekick to us just outside. Hammer it in Reynolds or Shezza...
Gone for a corner.
Now freekick to us just outside. Hammer it in Reynolds or Shezza...
Gone for a corner.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Yellow for Davies, they were on the break.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Arnison fails to find our men while 3 on 2. Happened a few time s tonight.
Sub
ARH for Arnison.
Sub
ARH for Arnison.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Penalty shout for Barrow, nothing doing. Rushton not happy.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Rushton hammers it in like a rocket.......No goal foul given. AHHHHHGGG 
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
att 593. Very disappointing considering our run. 
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Good defending. Big threat from them.
Bit of late pressure now.
Bit of late pressure now.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Huge disappointment even though the Prem league is onthegaffer77 wrote:att 593. Very disappointing considering our run.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Oh dear, Reynolds mistake, right to their man, WIDE. GOT AWAY WITH IT!!

Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
FREEKICK TO US...NEARLY THERE...
FT 1-0 6 wins out of 7, we only need 10 men!! Great sound from the crowd. Hope a few more make it to HS next time. Brilliant.
Standing ovation. Great to hear.
FT 1-0 6 wins out of 7, we only need 10 men!! Great sound from the crowd. Hope a few more make it to HS next time. Brilliant.
Standing ovation. Great to hear.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
JimmyCrabstick
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 pm
- Location: Thornton-Cleveleys
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Great 3pts that with 10 men. Well done Barrow!!!! Very poor attendence though 593.
Northern Lights, Ormsgill Reservoir Sundown
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Great win, can't wait for this expensive house move t be over so I can start going again
-
Slenderhead
- Senior Member
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 11:30 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Get in, great result. Well done boys
pie, chips, peas, and gravy, with a pie on the side please
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests