Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Post Reply
Cubbins Paratrooper
Silver Member
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: NW London
Contact:

Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Post by Cubbins Paratrooper » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:05 pm

Have any special arrangements, such as a segregation, been announced for this game, do we know?

User avatar
McMark
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11317
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Post by McMark » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:39 pm

No segregation announced, just one big happy footballing family :) :scarf: :scarf:

Ronsdog
New Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Post by Ronsdog » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:48 pm

Can we expect a YELLOW invasion this Saturday?
Remember we will be the team in Blue and White.
Don't think you've lost in those colours all season so to make it a colourful occasion
sport your Papal colours and hope that Gloucester do you a favour.... ;)

User avatar
Van Der Nipper
Platinum Member
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Post by Van Der Nipper » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:30 pm

We've lost in Yellow this season.
ISC in the community liason officer-since 7th April 2009

User avatar
Van Der Nipper
Platinum Member
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Post by Van Der Nipper » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:36 pm

We even lost as recently as 2 weeks ago in Yellow.
ISC in the community liason officer-since 7th April 2009

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Post by GTBLUE » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:56 pm

Both teams kits are exact opposites, so I hope we play in our home kit. As for segregation, I hope they keep you and me apart Jamie........I owe you a pint !!

Cubbins Paratrooper
Silver Member
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: NW London
Contact:

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Post by Cubbins Paratrooper » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:06 pm

GTBLUE wrote:Both teams kits are exact opposites, so I hope we play in our home kit. As for segregation, I hope they keep you and me apart Jamie........I owe you a pint !!
No ale for me on Saturday....during the game. ;)

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Post by GTBLUE » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Cubbins Paratrooper wrote:
GTBLUE wrote:Both teams kits are exact opposites, so I hope we play in our home kit. As for segregation, I hope they keep you and me apart Jamie........I owe you a pint !!
No ale for me on Saturday....during the game. ;)
You had me worried for half a second :lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests