Page 1 of 1

Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:05 pm
by Cubbins Paratrooper
Have any special arrangements, such as a segregation, been announced for this game, do we know?

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:39 pm
by McMark
No segregation announced, just one big happy footballing family :) :scarf: :scarf:

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:48 pm
by Ronsdog
Can we expect a YELLOW invasion this Saturday?
Remember we will be the team in Blue and White.
Don't think you've lost in those colours all season so to make it a colourful occasion
sport your Papal colours and hope that Gloucester do you a favour.... ;)

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:30 pm
by Van Der Nipper
We've lost in Yellow this season.

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:36 pm
by Van Der Nipper
We even lost as recently as 2 weeks ago in Yellow.

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:56 pm
by GTBLUE
Both teams kits are exact opposites, so I hope we play in our home kit. As for segregation, I hope they keep you and me apart Jamie........I owe you a pint !!

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:06 pm
by Cubbins Paratrooper
GTBLUE wrote:Both teams kits are exact opposites, so I hope we play in our home kit. As for segregation, I hope they keep you and me apart Jamie........I owe you a pint !!
No ale for me on Saturday....during the game. ;)

Re: Lowestoft Town v Barrow AFC

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:55 pm
by GTBLUE
Cubbins Paratrooper wrote:
GTBLUE wrote:Both teams kits are exact opposites, so I hope we play in our home kit. As for segregation, I hope they keep you and me apart Jamie........I owe you a pint !!
No ale for me on Saturday....during the game. ;)
You had me worried for half a second :lol: