Page 1 of 3

I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:02 pm
by Bluebirds Trust
The Bluebirds Trust have organised a screening of the recently released documentary about the achievements of the Nottingham Forest team of the late 70s, I Believe in Miracles. http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/oc ... ham-forest

As no other cinema in the area have screened this film, this is probably your only chance to see the film on the "big screen".

The screening will take place at Signal Film&Media, Cooke’s Studios, 104 Abbey Road on Thursday February 4th.

Tickets cost £2 and can be reserved by emailing info@bluebirdstrust.co.uk

Tickets can now be pre-paid online

http://buytickets.at/bluebirdstrust/44151

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:21 pm
by Alhosk
What time, please?

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:24 am
by Puffing Ron
7.45 pm - same time as a midweek game .

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:25 pm
by Wintergreen
You sexy thing...

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:32 pm
by saltcellar
Brilliant film.
The training (or lack of it) they did was amazing.

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:05 pm
by barrowaberdeen
I've seen it, but would definitely have gone again to it had I been in Barrow...

Bit of real football history, never to be repeated. Great idea to show it in the town for a couple of quid IMO.

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:05 am
by mrsenario
Can we have amount of tickets still available leading up to the date and maybe the poster put on the forum please... I definitely want 2 tickets please if you can reserve

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:03 pm
by Richard Ingham
Thanks Tommy have put you down for 2.

Reserved 4, available 40 odd.

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:14 pm
by spirit of 1990
Can I reserve five please Rich.

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:20 am
by The Real Slim Azza
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (104.53 KiB) Viewed 4862 times

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:39 pm
by spirit of 1990
Can you reserve two more for me Rich? seven in total for me please.

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:58 pm
by Richard Ingham
Done Ian.

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:22 pm
by spirit of 1990
I put a couple of posters up at work & got a good response so I now need 13 in total please Rich.

To save me collecting £2 off them all can they all just turn up with me and pay on the night? I have names if needed mate.

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:28 am
by Richard Ingham
Ok thanks Ian. I think most will end up paying on the night tbh.

17 tickets gone up to now then.

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:43 am
by Shaun
One of those reserved is mine hopefully. I take it this place has a decent sound system/quality going on? (And comfy seats?)
Also, just so I know, is there likely to be a short break mid-film or is it all the way through in one go? (I'm a smoker, just needing to plan, that's all.)