Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
Moussa asked me to pass this goodbye & thank you message.
I would like to use this opportunity to thank the barrow fans for the great support that I received during the last two years,I love the way the people from barrow were so united to support they local football team. In addition I would like thank everyone at barrow football club for believing and trusting in my abilities to play in the national league.
I am taking with me great memories.
I am grateful and I thank you all
Moussa Diarra
I would like to use this opportunity to thank the barrow fans for the great support that I received during the last two years,I love the way the people from barrow were so united to support they local football team. In addition I would like thank everyone at barrow football club for believing and trusting in my abilities to play in the national league.
I am taking with me great memories.
I am grateful and I thank you all
Moussa Diarra
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9884
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
Nice bloke, had a few howlers but always looked like he cared and at the end of the day, that’s all we can ask for.
I remember the end of the previous season when he’d been given time off as his wife was having their first baby and I think it was the following day he returned to Barrow for our last game of the season and attended the EOSD at the Nines later that evening.
All the best for the future Moussa.
I remember the end of the previous season when he’d been given time off as his wife was having their first baby and I think it was the following day he returned to Barrow for our last game of the season and attended the EOSD at the Nines later that evening.
All the best for the future Moussa.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
TC MOO. Hope it works out down there
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
Least said about EOSD night the better from my prospectivespirit of 1990 wrote: ↑Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:07 pm Nice bloke, had a few howlers but always looked like he cared and at the end of the day, that’s all we can ask for.
I remember the end of the previous season when he’d been given time off as his wife was having their first baby and I think it was the following day he returned to Barrow for our last game of the season and attended the EOSD at the Nines later that evening.
All the best for the future Moussa.
Correct Ian, He could have stayed home in France as he had the permission but wanted to do his bit to try & save us from the drop, Says a lot about the blokes commitment to the club, Thx Moussa.
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
That EOSD has a lot to answer for. Some players simply never recovered from it!!!
Au revoir Moussa, et Merci.
Au revoir Moussa, et Merci.
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
Good man,good player,good luck.hope the barrow fans respect him when we we see him again.
how we get there i don,t no.Barrows on the way
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
Greatly improved player in his time at Barrow. Good luck for the future Moose.
Last edited by Middleton Nick on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
A real player who always gave his best.
Many great performances and one that will always be remembered here.
Good luck moussa and thank you.
Many great performances and one that will always be remembered here.
Good luck moussa and thank you.
- barrowfan_chris
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3508
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
- Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
- Contact:
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
Thanks for the effort Moussa.
The minute the match kicks off against Dover he will be treated like any other opposition player though.
The minute the match kicks off against Dover he will be treated like any other opposition player though.
-
Suffolk Blue
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3807
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:09 pm
- Contact:
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
Top bloke. Unfortunately for us I think Dover will be a very good move for him.
-
Si_Nichols
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:45 pm
- Location: Lancaster
- Contact:
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
Got his dream move back to France
Thanks for everything Moussa - thrown in at the deep end initially but one of our better performers over the past couple of seasons and always made the effort.
Thanks for everything Moussa - thrown in at the deep end initially but one of our better performers over the past couple of seasons and always made the effort.
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
Good luck and always put in a shift thank you
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
Good luck moussa thanks for last two years..
Re: Goodbye & Thank You message from Moussa
Nice one Moussa, Great move best wishes for the future
Forever in our thoughts
Always gave your all
Enjoy your world cup win as well!
Forever in our thoughts
Always gave your all
Enjoy your world cup win as well!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests