Page 1 of 11

Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:58 am
by cufcaussiebranch
Hello Barrovians.

Although I'm a Carlisle fan my late father and Grandad were both Barrow fans and I've been to Holker St. many times, went to Wembley in 1990 against Leek Town. Definitely got a huge soft spot for the Bluebirds and Carlisle is the only game I want to see you lose .

I was looking at Barrow's crowds and you've got a very healthy average. I know we've sold out our allocation for next Saturday's game but what are you expecting, will it be a sell out like the Villa game.

I think a draw would be my ideal result for this game considering your position!

really hoping we can both survive this season. Up the Blues, up the Bluebirds!

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:26 am
by Steeley
No chance it will sell out maybe push 3.5k

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:07 am
by HenneysKnee
Be disappointed if the crowd isn’t over 4,000 tbh but haven’t seen anything about how many we’ve sold so far anywhere. If we won on Tuesday night I’d imagine it would definitely be over 4000

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:19 am
by Tomo
3,500 ? Stop being silly we get that for a normal game ! The crowd will be well over 4,000 .

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:24 am
by AugustusCorpa
Something around 4000 mark which is pretty good when you consider we’ve only won about 3 games at home all season.

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:46 am
by spirit of 1990
I’m amazed we’ve been getting gates of around the 3,000 mark each home game, the football is poor to watch, goals are as rare as rocking horse shit and we very rarely win…very very rarely! Cooper doesn’t seem to know how to turn it around and I’m struggling to see where our next win will come from, Tuesday is a massive game.
Next Saturday….I’d be disappointed with a gate of less than 4K.

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:55 am
by bluedevil
I know a fair number of people in Carlisle are wanting tickets. :skill: :mrgreen:

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:57 am
by FanzoneFan
Club apparently expecting a crowd of around 4,600 -

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:55 am
by Carlisle1970
Any tickets for sale lads ? 😂
Will pay double 💙

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:01 pm
by bluedevil
How are your lot selling tickets anyhow?
Can you just march up to the ticket office and buy one?

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:06 pm
by Main Stand SeasonTct
bluedevil wrote: ↑Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:01 pm How are your lot selling tickets anyhow?
Can you just march up to the ticket office and buy one?
They put them on sale to season ticket holders only of which they have around 1700 after the Swindon game on February 19th. They sold out by Monday February 28th. I believe a handful of South Cumbria based Carlisle fans have booked into hospitality for the game.

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:32 pm
by saltcellar
Only 37 seats unsold in the Brian Arrowsmith stand.

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:37 pm
by bluedevil
Main Stand SeasonTct wrote: ↑Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:06 pm
bluedevil wrote: ↑Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:01 pm How are your lot selling tickets anyhow?
Can you just march up to the ticket office and buy one?
They put them on sale to season ticket holders only of which they have around 1700 after the Swindon game on February 19th. They sold out by Monday February 28th. I believe a handful of South Cumbria based Carlisle fans have booked into hospitality for the game.
Yes I know that, I'm a Carlisle fan, I was wondering how Barrow are selling tickets?
Like do you have to have a South Cumbrian postcode?
How many tickets can season ticket holders have?
Are tickets available on the day?
That sort of thing.

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:06 pm
by MilnthorpeBlue
What he's trying to say is, if you want a sell out, turn a blind eye to who's buying tickets.

Re: Carlisle

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:11 pm
by Bombadel
bluedevil wrote: ↑Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:37 pm
Main Stand SeasonTct wrote: ↑Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:06 pm

They put them on sale to season ticket holders only of which they have around 1700 after the Swindon game on February 19th. They sold out by Monday February 28th. I believe a handful of South Cumbria based Carlisle fans have booked into hospitality for the game.
Yes I know that, I'm a Carlisle fan, I was wondering how Barrow are selling tickets?
Like do you have to have a South Cumbrian postcode?
How many tickets can season ticket holders have?
Are tickets available on the day?
That sort of thing.
Basically, we turn up to the ground, there’s a door that not many are aware of, knock to the tune of “back of holker street” in Morse code, then you have to pronounce “hawcoat” and “roose” correctly before anything can be exchanged. In all seriousness, Carlisle already posted the most of the details you need on the Twitter account, if you don’t have one, google is your friend. Hope it’s a good game, partners from Carlisle, always cracks me up when she says things like “he’s got a head like a tunchkin mellet” or “gan scoppin coddies down the parney”