Search found 78 matches
- Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:11 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Starting Lineup For Tuesday
- Replies: 42
- Views: 11680
Re: Starting Lineup For Tuesday
In this thread so far everyone is pretty much in agreement in saying what the team should be. However this and what Edmo/Meeks think are 2 completely different things - you have to change the formation, make approx 4/5 changes from the previous line-up and have at least 3 players out of their regul...
- Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:10 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: lowestoft bus
- Replies: 219
- Views: 49448
Re: lowestoft bus
I'd have 2-4 seats not 100% sure yet but definitely interested
- Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:43 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Goal of month/season
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2846
Re: Goal of month/season
Yeah James Ellison at Solihull is my goal of the season
- Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:40 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Starting Lineup For Tuesday
- Replies: 42
- Views: 11680
Re: Starting Lineup For Tuesday
This.Ste Story wrote:Second suggestion:
Taylor
Burns Livesey Grand McWilliams
Reid ARH Cowps Haworth
Walker Cook
- Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:20 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Three Games to Go
- Replies: 25
- Views: 6514
Re: Three Games to Go
[quote="Matty"] We've got the best squad on paper, use it, attack the opposition, let them worry about us, not vice versa. One goal in 360 minutes of football is unacceptable. +1 we over think about the opposition, we should be playing good football every game and it should be the oppositi...
- Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:06 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Brackley Town (A) Match Thread
- Replies: 151
- Views: 35579
Re: Brackley Town (A) Match Thread
1 goal in 4 games, not good enough.
- Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:36 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Leamington FC V Barrow AFC
- Replies: 151
- Views: 27920
Re: Leamington FC V Barrow AFC
4-0 pilks cook walkerx2
- Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:35 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: A good season ...
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4499
Re: A good season ...
If (if) we end up in the play-offs I'd feel a bit more confident than I did six weeks ago of going up through them. That's providing we finish second, so that assuming we win the 2 legged semi-final we're at home in the final. So that's how it works then? Out of the two teams in the play off final ...
- Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:21 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Tamworth v Barrow
- Replies: 108
- Views: 18039
Re: Tamworth v Barrow
the quality of refereeing in this league is poor but yesterday some of the decisions genuinely had me scratching my head, I don't know how he managed to give them the free kick when Wilmer-Anderton was being kicked on the floor, and when walker was being pulled down in the area. Absolutely awful.
- Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:19 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Radio Lonsdale and BAFC
- Replies: 41
- Views: 9314
Re: Radio Lonsdale and BAFC
I was connected to the tamworth wifi yesterdaySteeley wrote:Do any grounds in this country have WiFi?
- Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:24 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Tamworth Predictions....
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4826
Re: Tamworth Predictions....
Enjoyed Tamworth last time. Won 3-1 with Jackson, and a boyes double.
I'll go for same score line. I think for once we might score first, I'll go with walker, cowps and grand
I'll go for same score line. I think for once we might score first, I'll go with walker, cowps and grand
- Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:47 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Nick Rushton
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5225
Re: Nick Rushton
Just the player we need, and yet he's gone to hednesford! Edmo must have a better player lined up then? .... 
- Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:37 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Have we loaned too many players out ?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3228
Re: Have we loaned too many players out ?
I thought livesey was suspended for today's game myself but obviously not. Also I thought Williams was already back with us? Yeah we need new players not them imo
- Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:35 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Gloucester match thread
- Replies: 80
- Views: 20254
Re: Gloucester match thread
Massive 4 games coming up, will confirm whether these players are really up for it or not. If we want to gain promotion we should realistically be aiming for 10 points. (Boston home, Fylde away, Harrogate home, Fylde home). If we do manage to get up there is no way this team will be anywhere near th...
- Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:00 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Face in the Crowd
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3283
Re: Face in the Crowd
It is you ElaineHolkerbird wrote:Hahaha It won't be me I've already been face in the crowd and was nearly a**e in the crowd when I went head over heels in the stand at a Rushden and Diamonds game many seasons ago.