Best Loo-ser competition
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5116
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
I've just emailed him to alert him of the problem too. Hopefully they will sort it out.
- Stephen Leonard
- BarrowAFC.net Moderator
- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:52 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Perhaps everyone who has tried to vote but not had the email should send the guy and email pointing it out. I assume that their system should recognise which email addresses have voted and which not and therefore can check and sort it out.Squiffy wrote:Dont know if it helps but below is a copy of an email I sent to the email address given on the Best Loosers site and the reply I received.
To: Nick Rowe
Subject: Best Loosers Comp
Hi there
Don`t know if I`ve got the right people or not but I wonder if you could help please.
With regard to the Best Loosers com,p many people I know have voted for their chosen team but have not received an email to confirm their vote. Any ideas what the problem is?
Thanks.
REPLY
Yes the right people. Sorry about my delayed reply I was out of the office all day yesterday and first thing this morning.
The vote is well underway so I am not sure why they aren’t getting the e-mail, yours in the only email I’ve had saying there is a problem.
I will check with our technical people and get back to you. I suppose the e-mail might have gone in to their junk mail?
Best wishes, Nick
Some people really do need to think a bit more before they post things on here
-
Craigthered
- Member
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Anyone contact the evening mail to get them to do a campaign?
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5116
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
They already are Craig. http://www.nwemail.co.uk/afc/news/how-a ... rPath=home
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5116
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Bob on Steve, nrowe@waxpr-marketing.com is the address you need folks.Stephen Leonard wrote:Perhaps everyone who has tried to vote but not had the email should send the guy and email pointing it out. I assume that their system should recognise which email addresses have voted and which not and therefore can check and sort it out.Squiffy wrote:Dont know if it helps but below is a copy of an email I sent to the email address given on the Best Loosers site and the reply I received.
To: Nick Rowe
Subject: Best Loosers Comp
Hi there
Don`t know if I`ve got the right people or not but I wonder if you could help please.
With regard to the Best Loosers com,p many people I know have voted for their chosen team but have not received an email to confirm their vote. Any ideas what the problem is?
Thanks.
REPLY
Yes the right people. Sorry about my delayed reply I was out of the office all day yesterday and first thing this morning.
The vote is well underway so I am not sure why they aren’t getting the e-mail, yours in the only email I’ve had saying there is a problem.
I will check with our technical people and get back to you. I suppose the e-mail might have gone in to their junk mail?
Best wishes, Nick
The reply I got back was:
Richard, Due to the high volume of votes the system did crash briefly during the night. None of those votes will be lost and everyone will get their confirmation e-mails within the next 24 hrs. Apologies for the problem but I would stress none of the votes will be lost. It’s great to see such a great vote for your club. Best wishes, Nick
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
It all sounds dodgy to me. Perhaps we can just agree to split the dosh 50/50 and that way both clubs win. That way you can use our toilets and we can use yours and we all benefit Arithonfleet.Arithonfleet wrote:Greetings from Ebbsfleet.
The same is happening to us. Votes made recorded as Barrow votes and confirmations not being received.
We will probably scrap it out for a month then their whole site will go down. lol.
Have they stated when this competition ends yet?
- Ste Story
- BarrowAFC.net Administrator
- Posts: 8192
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 1:53 pm
- Location: Costa Del Barrow
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Just gone over 1000, good effort guys!
To be honest 100k is quite alot anyway, why not just give 50k to us and ebbsfleet and leave plymouth to there insurance adverts and farms.
To be honest 100k is quite alot anyway, why not just give 50k to us and ebbsfleet and leave plymouth to there insurance adverts and farms.
- Arithonfleet
- New Member
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:57 am
- Location: Leics
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
It would make sense to share the dosh yes. At this rate, one of us is going to continue to have holes in the ground and the other is going to have marbled Jaccuzzi's 
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Ebbsfleet in front now. Just by one though,
- Arithonfleet
- New Member
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:57 am
- Location: Leics
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Blow the whistle ref! 
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5116
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
It isnt cash that is up for grabs people, it is equipment and labour UP TO the value of £100,000.
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
loo-sing now, i think the whole votings cistern is bad.
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
ebbsfleet over 100 in front
-
BERSATUBOY
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 823
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
come on where are only 90 behind ebbsfleet
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Come on where is the 8,000 people that turned up to Middlesbrough? Use need to turn up again! VOTE!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Lee Hunt and 21 guests