Jackson
- prague bluebird
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2081
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:20 pm
- Location: Prague. Czech Republic
- Contact:
Jackson
Joe Jackson has today (Friday) been recalled by parent club Burnley and will not feature for Barrow against Cambridge United. The Bluebirds have brought back midfielder Andy Ferrell from his loan spell at Blyth Spartans in time for tomorrow's game.
Prague Bluebird
- Cokey
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3346
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:49 pm
- Location: 7 minutes from greatness
- Contact:
Re: Jackson
I wonder if Boyes has recovered from his ankle injury yet?
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9884
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Jackson
Good news for Joe & I'm pleased for him but selfishly, really bad news for us.
Wonder whether thats just for Saturday or the remaining games of the season.
Wonder whether thats just for Saturday or the remaining games of the season.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
Re: Jackson
Dont be daft. how can he have? was a balloon ankle on Monday.Baker up front.4/5/1(becoming 4/3/3/)No problem.
Seasons to be cheerful.Part 16 3/4 
Re: Jackson
That's really unfortunate. I expect the lad will just be sitting on the bench but if he is looking for another contract there it's probably a good sign. As Ant says, I can't imagine Boyes will be fit. I'd give Nicko a go - for his height if nothing else. I seem to recall that he can show some neat footwork - he could be another Crouch 
Re: Jackson
PS. Apologies to young Joe. Meant to add thanks for his goals and all action style.many thanks young sir hope we see you here at Holker Street again one day if you dont achieve your other personal targets.You already achieved one by playing for your home town.Well done lad.
Seasons to be cheerful.Part 16 3/4 
Re: Jackson
Yes, you are right. I had overlooked the absence of Bolland. However, could try Moyo there?ant wrote:Think we,l need Nico at the back Jim?
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7481
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: Jackson
Boyes out.
Cook out.
Bolland out.
Tombola off.
Jackson off.
Tell me
What have I
What have I
What have I done to deserve this?
Well done JJ - oustanding contribution to Barrow AFC.
Cook out.
Bolland out.
Tombola off.
Jackson off.
Tell me
What have I
What have I
What have I done to deserve this?
Well done JJ - oustanding contribution to Barrow AFC.
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
Re: Jackson
I was expecting a "so farewell then..."Wintergreen wrote:Boyes out.
Cook out.
Bolland out.
Tombola off.
Jackson off.
Tell me
What have I
What have I
What have I done to deserve this?
Well done JJ - oustanding contribution to Barrow AFC.
Popular side since '03.
Re: Jackson
Done very well from the start and off the bench. He'll be good enough for a higher level than this in a few years time. Hopefully he's rewarded with a contract at Burnley.
Popular side since '03.
-
OnlineAngela
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1886
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:14 pm
- Location: West Sussex
- Contact:
Re: Jackson
gutted when I saw this but thanks Joe Jackson and all the best for the future - he'll never forget scoring for his home town
Re: Jackson
have been told that joe was watched on monday by burnley and because they have injuries upfront got recalled also told he is the only one out of all the burnley whippersnappers not told that they are keeping him for next season all the rest not signed
-
Craigthered
- Member
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: Jackson
All the best Joe
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Angela, Big_Bluebird, blue nige, Esso Blue, Jonty, olefogey and 53 guests