Cokey wrote:Reg wrote:Anyone who is still in the slightest bit of doubt that Edmondson will be the new manager needs to go and sit in the corner and have a word with themselves!
What's your thoughts Reg on Edmondson becoming the next manager?
Will he be the man to tempt you back to Holker Street?
I think he's the best man for the current situation.
Not sure whether I'm coming back or not yet as I haven't missed it at all and the thought of coming back to cold terraces to watch a game I don't like anywhere near as much as I used to isn't appealing.
It's not a Barrow thing, it's a football thing in general. I barely watch any football these days except MOTD and often don't even get to the end of the programme even then.
I wish him well, I hope he does well and I hope that the club start to climb out of the hole it's in but as for whether I'll come back, I'm not so sure. I thought I'd miss it more than I have and now I have learned that I don't, it's hard to justify forking out the £100 per month again.