Att; 1555
Guiseley........predictions
Guiseley........predictions
Expecting a tight game with Barrow coming out of it 1-0 Walker penalty.
Att; 1555

Att; 1555
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
I'm hoping for a 2 0 but gut tells me 2 1 to us wilson bagging late on 
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
-
bigcod 321
- Member
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
comfortable 3 1 with us playing the best football at HS this season. walker, cook, ellison 1350 att
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
Barrow 2 v 0 Guiseley
Walker, Reid.
Att - 1458
Walker, Reid.
Att - 1458
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
I'm not having a pop but why ! Your a Barrow fan are you not ?A.B. wrote:Barrow 1-2 Guiseley (Grand)
Att: 1521
so why back against your own team ? Blows my mind ! Why even bother
turning up ? I'll tell you what I wont bring my 3 kid's or my friend as turning with for
a defeat just don't do it for me, sorry but that's how I feel.
Take it you won't be there chicken?
my point is I never expect us to get turned over at home as most of us won't
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
Re: Guiseley........predictions
A 2-1 defeat isn't getting turned over. To be fair Barrowabc, I'm guessing you've been to all the home games and apart from the Gloucester & Chorley games, have we really been that convincing? Scraping past teams like Lowestoft and Leamington, play like that against Guiseley and we'll get punished. It's a prediction, son. Chill out.Barrowabc wrote:I'm not having a pop but why ! Your a Barrow fan are you not ?A.B. wrote:Barrow 1-2 Guiseley (Grand)
Att: 1521
so why back against your own team ? Blows my mind ! Why even bother
turning up ? I'll tell you what I wont bring my 3 kid's or my friend as turning with for
a defeat just don't do it for me, sorry but that's how I feel.
Take it you won't be there chicken?
my point is I never expect us to get turned over at home as most of us won't
#SWB
- barrowfan_chris
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3509
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
- Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
- Contact:
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
Whoow there big chris you are right as ever I've pm'ed you chick x x x
Last edited by Barrowabc on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
Yes a.b I've been to every home game and let's sort one thing here 'grandad' I'll never be your son and nor would I ever want to be,where are chorley ? Not bottom are thay ? Folk like you and big chris just in my mind don't add up ! I'm not saying I'm right or wrong I'm saying in my head it don't nor will it ever add up ! I'm fairly well known so will be easy to find and talk about itA.B. wrote:A 2-1 defeat isn't getting turned over. To be fair Barrowabc, I'm guessing you've been to all the home games and apart from the Gloucester & Chorley games, have we really been that convincing? Scraping past teams like Lowestoft and Leamington, play like that against Guiseley and we'll get punished. It's a prediction, son. Chill out.Barrowabc wrote: I'm not having a pop but why ! Your a Barrow fan are you not ?
so why back against your own team ? Blows my mind ! Why even bother
turning up ? I'll tell you what I wont bring my 3 kid's or my friend as turning with for
a defeat just don't do it for me, sorry but that's how I feel.
Take it you won't be there chicken?
my point is I never expect us to get turned over at home as most of us won't
x x x
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
Re: Guiseley........predictions
Barrow 4 Guiseley 0 the key to this prediction is a goal in the first 20 minutes I think lacy Harvey walker Reid
- Bennyfromormsgill
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 909
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:36 am
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
1 1 draw cook att 1520 
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
Re: Guiseley........predictions
0-0
Att:1245
Att:1245
Re: Guiseley........predictions
Erm, yeah. I'd rather not, thanks. I'm extremely #notarsed about whether you think I add up, or not.Barrowabc wrote:Yes a.b I've been to every home game and let's sort one thing here 'grandad' I'll never be your son and nor would I ever want to be,where are chorley ? Not bottom are thay ? Folk like you and big chris just in my mind don't add up ! I'm not saying I'm right or wrong I'm saying in my head it don't nor will it ever add up ! I'm fairly well known so will be easy to find and talk about itA.B. wrote: A 2-1 defeat isn't getting turned over. To be fair Barrowabc, I'm guessing you've been to all the home games and apart from the Gloucester & Chorley games, have we really been that convincing? Scraping past teams like Lowestoft and Leamington, play like that against Guiseley and we'll get punished. It's a prediction, son. Chill out.![]()
x x x
#SWB
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
0-3 boyes hatrick
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bluestandguy, Sash591, Stand By Me, Tony and 25 guests