Guiseley........predictions

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Online
User avatar
McMark
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11321
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Contact:

Guiseley........predictions

Post by McMark » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Expecting a tight game with Barrow coming out of it 1-0 Walker penalty.
Att; 1555 :scarf: :scarf:

Barrowabc
Gold Member
Posts: 2203
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
Location: Newbarns lodge
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by Barrowabc » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:28 pm

I'm hoping for a 2 0 but gut tells me 2 1 to us wilson bagging late on :D
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash

bigcod 321
Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by bigcod 321 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:32 pm

comfortable 3 1 with us playing the best football at HS this season. walker, cook, ellison 1350 att

User avatar
spirit of 1990
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by spirit of 1990 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:09 pm

Barrow 2 v 0 Guiseley

Walker, Reid.

Att - 1458
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

A.B.
Platinum Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by A.B. » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Barrow 1-2 Guiseley (Grand)

Att: 1521
#SWB

Barrowabc
Gold Member
Posts: 2203
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
Location: Newbarns lodge
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by Barrowabc » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:57 pm

A.B. wrote:Barrow 1-2 Guiseley (Grand)

Att: 1521
I'm not having a pop but why ! Your a Barrow fan are you not ?
so why back against your own team ? Blows my mind ! Why even bother
turning up ? I'll tell you what I wont bring my 3 kid's or my friend as turning with for
a defeat just don't do it for me, sorry but that's how I feel.
Take it you won't be there chicken?
my point is I never expect us to get turned over at home as most of us won't
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash

A.B.
Platinum Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by A.B. » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:11 pm

Barrowabc wrote:
A.B. wrote:Barrow 1-2 Guiseley (Grand)

Att: 1521
I'm not having a pop but why ! Your a Barrow fan are you not ?
so why back against your own team ? Blows my mind ! Why even bother
turning up ? I'll tell you what I wont bring my 3 kid's or my friend as turning with for
a defeat just don't do it for me, sorry but that's how I feel.
Take it you won't be there chicken?
my point is I never expect us to get turned over at home as most of us won't
A 2-1 defeat isn't getting turned over. To be fair Barrowabc, I'm guessing you've been to all the home games and apart from the Gloucester & Chorley games, have we really been that convincing? Scraping past teams like Lowestoft and Leamington, play like that against Guiseley and we'll get punished. It's a prediction, son. Chill out.
#SWB

User avatar
barrowfan_chris
Platinum Member
Posts: 3509
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
Contact:

Post by barrowfan_chris » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Its a prediction thread people are entitled to predict what they want.

Barrow 1 Guiseley 3 Att 909 +1 dog

Barrowabc
Gold Member
Posts: 2203
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
Location: Newbarns lodge
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by Barrowabc » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Whoow there big chris you are right as ever I've pm'ed you chick x x x
Last edited by Barrowabc on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash

Barrowabc
Gold Member
Posts: 2203
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
Location: Newbarns lodge
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by Barrowabc » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:12 pm

A.B. wrote:
Barrowabc wrote: I'm not having a pop but why ! Your a Barrow fan are you not ?
so why back against your own team ? Blows my mind ! Why even bother
turning up ? I'll tell you what I wont bring my 3 kid's or my friend as turning with for
a defeat just don't do it for me, sorry but that's how I feel.
Take it you won't be there chicken?
my point is I never expect us to get turned over at home as most of us won't
A 2-1 defeat isn't getting turned over. To be fair Barrowabc, I'm guessing you've been to all the home games and apart from the Gloucester & Chorley games, have we really been that convincing? Scraping past teams like Lowestoft and Leamington, play like that against Guiseley and we'll get punished. It's a prediction, son. Chill out.
Yes a.b I've been to every home game and let's sort one thing here 'grandad' I'll never be your son and nor would I ever want to be,where are chorley ? Not bottom are thay ? Folk like you and big chris just in my mind don't add up ! I'm not saying I'm right or wrong I'm saying in my head it don't nor will it ever add up ! I'm fairly well known so will be easy to find and talk about it ;)
x x x
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash

dogrider
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:15 am
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by dogrider » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:29 am

Barrow 4 Guiseley 0 the key to this prediction is a goal in the first 20 minutes I think lacy Harvey walker Reid

User avatar
Bennyfromormsgill
Bronze Member
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:36 am
Location: Barrow-in-Furness
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by Bennyfromormsgill » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am

1 1 draw cook att 1520 :scarf:
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

BAFC_SAM
Senior Member
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by BAFC_SAM » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:12 am

0-0
Att:1245

A.B.
Platinum Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by A.B. » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:08 am

Barrowabc wrote:
A.B. wrote: A 2-1 defeat isn't getting turned over. To be fair Barrowabc, I'm guessing you've been to all the home games and apart from the Gloucester & Chorley games, have we really been that convincing? Scraping past teams like Lowestoft and Leamington, play like that against Guiseley and we'll get punished. It's a prediction, son. Chill out.
Yes a.b I've been to every home game and let's sort one thing here 'grandad' I'll never be your son and nor would I ever want to be,where are chorley ? Not bottom are thay ? Folk like you and big chris just in my mind don't add up ! I'm not saying I'm right or wrong I'm saying in my head it don't nor will it ever add up ! I'm fairly well known so will be easy to find and talk about it ;)
x x x
Erm, yeah. I'd rather not, thanks. I'm extremely #notarsed about whether you think I add up, or not.
#SWB

boyliegladbach
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8720
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
Location: Tel aviv
Contact:

Re: Guiseley........predictions

Post by boyliegladbach » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:23 am

0-3 boyes hatrick

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baxterj732, McMark, Stand By Me and 23 guests