AFC Fylde a season defining game.

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
User avatar
memories of 67
Member
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:06 am
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Post by memories of 67 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:00 pm

The only thing this game will define is if we are in the FA Cup 1st round draw or not.
Remember, doing a good job that goes unseen is like wetting yourself in a dark suit.
YOU GET A WARM FEELING BUT NO ONE ELSE NOTICES.

hrb
New Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:27 pm
Contact:

AFC Fylde a season defining game.....

Post by hrb » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:05 pm

.... not sure why kellamergh park is a 'difficult pitch'

Jo am back
Bronze Member
Posts: 951
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:02 pm
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.....

Post by Jo am back » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:35 pm

hrb wrote:.... not sure why kellamergh park is a 'difficult pitch'
Yep ok then, I meant shit ground and facilities, not really what we have had this season.

blue nige
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7129
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Post by blue nige » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:03 pm

ant wrote:Colin Appleton best league manager we ever had! Should have a stand named after him for sure.
Yes you are spot on! Pity his name is now used for "fishing expeditions!" :lol:

User avatar
Steeley
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5750
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:27 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.....

Post by Steeley » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:59 am

Jo am back wrote:
hrb wrote:.... not sure why kellamergh park is a 'difficult pitch'
Yep ok then, I meant shit ground and facilities, not really what we have had this season.
They have the same groundsman as Fleetwood dont they?
Bish=God

Big E
Gold Member
Posts: 1861
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:05 am
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Post by Big E » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:38 pm

It's a one off cup game - anything could happen. Hope we have enough to get past them, but there have been bigger upsets in football should it go t*ts up.

User avatar
The Real Slim Azza
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 6941
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Post by The Real Slim Azza » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:07 pm

http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Revenge-not-on ... c249e44-ds


It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.

Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’

That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.

“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.

“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.

“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.

“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.

“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”

Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.







It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST

Bingo
Platinum Member
Posts: 4100
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Failsworth, Manchester
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Post by Bingo » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Not bothered :D

Big E
Gold Member
Posts: 1861
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:05 am
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Post by Big E » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:19 pm

Bingo wrote:Not bothered :D
sums up his time with us perfectly...

Jo am back
Bronze Member
Posts: 951
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:02 pm
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Post by Jo am back » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:07 pm

The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Revenge-not-on ... c249e44-ds


It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.

Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’

That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.

“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.

“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.

“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.

“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.

“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”

Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.







It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement
Get over it, players come and go and players make comments,to think you could be "bothered" to type all that is a joke,how pointless.

paddy71
Bronze Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 1:02 am
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Post by paddy71 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:24 pm

;)
Jo am back wrote:
The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Revenge-not-on ... c249e44-ds


It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.

Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’

That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.

“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.

“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.

“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.

“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.

“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”

Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.







It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement
Get over it, players come and go and players make comments,to think you could be "bothered" to type all that is a joke,how pointless.
Why reply then?seems to me you're bothered ;)
how we get there i don,t no.Barrows on the way

User avatar
The Real Slim Azza
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 6941
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Post by The Real Slim Azza » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Jo am back wrote:
The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Revenge-not-on ... c249e44-ds


It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.

Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’

That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.

“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.

“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.

“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.

“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.

“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”

Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.







It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement
Get over it, players come and go and players make comments,to think you could be "bothered" to type all that is a joke,how pointless.

CTRL C

CTRL V
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Post by GTBLUE » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:07 pm

He ain't bovvered! Like a former member of this forum said' he said it 6 times in a Rowe !

Jo am back
Bronze Member
Posts: 951
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:02 pm
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Post by Jo am back » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:53 pm

paddy71 wrote:;)
Jo am back wrote: Get over it, players come and go and players make comments,to think you could be "bothered" to type all that is a joke,how pointless.
Why reply then?seems to me you're bothered ;)
Reply, to what ? That was commenting on something,no replying.

bigcod 321
Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:04 pm
Contact:

Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.

Post by bigcod 321 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:56 pm

impotant game yet nothing on the official forum...enough said....

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Backofthenet and 31 guests