AFC Fylde a season defining game.
- memories of 67
- Member
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:06 am
- Contact:
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.
The only thing this game will define is if we are in the FA Cup 1st round draw or not.
Remember, doing a good job that goes unseen is like wetting yourself in a dark suit.
YOU GET A WARM FEELING BUT NO ONE ELSE NOTICES.
YOU GET A WARM FEELING BUT NO ONE ELSE NOTICES.
AFC Fylde a season defining game.....
.... not sure why kellamergh park is a 'difficult pitch'
-
Jo am back
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.....
Yep ok then, I meant shit ground and facilities, not really what we have had this season.hrb wrote:.... not sure why kellamergh park is a 'difficult pitch'
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7129
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.
Yes you are spot on! Pity his name is now used for "fishing expeditions!"ant wrote:Colin Appleton best league manager we ever had! Should have a stand named after him for sure.
- Steeley
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5750
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:27 pm
- Location: Manchester
- Contact:
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.....
They have the same groundsman as Fleetwood dont they?Jo am back wrote:Yep ok then, I meant shit ground and facilities, not really what we have had this season.hrb wrote:.... not sure why kellamergh park is a 'difficult pitch'
Bish=God
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.
It's a one off cup game - anything could happen. Hope we have enough to get past them, but there have been bigger upsets in football should it go t*ts up.
- The Real Slim Azza
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6941
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
- Contact:
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.
http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Revenge-not-on ... c249e44-ds
It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.
Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’
That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.
“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.
“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.
“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.
“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.
“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”
Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.
It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement
It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.
Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’
That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.
“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.
“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.
“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.
“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.
“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”
Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.
It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
-
Bingo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4100
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am
- Location: Failsworth, Manchester
- Contact:
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.
Not bothered 
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.
sums up his time with us perfectly...Bingo wrote:Not bothered
-
Jo am back
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.
Get over it, players come and go and players make comments,to think you could be "bothered" to type all that is a joke,how pointless.The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Revenge-not-on ... c249e44-ds
It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.
Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’
That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.
“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.
“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.
“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.
“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.
“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”
Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.
It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.
Why reply then?seems to me you're botheredJo am back wrote:Get over it, players come and go and players make comments,to think you could be "bothered" to type all that is a joke,how pointless.The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Revenge-not-on ... c249e44-ds
It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.
Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’
That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.
“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.
“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.
“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.
“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.
“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”
Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.
It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement
how we get there i don,t no.Barrows on the way
- The Real Slim Azza
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6941
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
- Contact:
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.
Jo am back wrote:Get over it, players come and go and players make comments,to think you could be "bothered" to type all that is a joke,how pointless.The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Revenge-not-on ... c249e44-ds
It is fair to say that there is not a lot of love lost between pantomime villain Rowe and at least a significant proportion of Barrow fans.
Following his Holker Street exit, the attacker did himself no favours when he posted the following tweet in May, 2013: ‘And I would just like to say good luck and thank you for everything to all my previous clubs apart from Barrow!’
That comment prompted a stream of tasty responses from AFC fans, with some questioning Rowe’s impact and commitment to the Barrow cause during his loan spell, while the striker posted a few retorts.
“I presume I’ll get some stick off the fans!” said a chuckling Rowe.
“They gave me some stick on there (Twitter), it doesn’t bother me it was just a laugh really.
“When they give me some stick it doesn’t offend me whatsoever, I just find it funny to be honest. It doesn’t bother me.
“I just see it as banter now where they give me stick, and stuff, which is just something in football really. It doesn’t bother me, I just find it funny when they say whatever they want.
“I’m obviously not going to bite to it or anything like that, it just doesn’t bother me.”
Asked if he regrets anything he has said, Rowe added: “It was just a laugh, to be honest it was a while ago so, a lot of it, I don’t even remember it.
It doesnt bother him that much that he mentions it doesn't bother him 6 times in that one statement
CTRL C
CTRL V
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.
He ain't bovvered! Like a former member of this forum said' he said it 6 times in a Rowe !
-
Jo am back
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.
Reply, to what ? That was commenting on something,no replying.paddy71 wrote:
Why reply then?seems to me you're botheredJo am back wrote: Get over it, players come and go and players make comments,to think you could be "bothered" to type all that is a joke,how pointless.
-
bigcod 321
- Member
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: AFC Fylde a season defining game.
impotant game yet nothing on the official forum...enough said....
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests