I Believe in Miracles

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
User avatar
Bluebirds Trust
Gold Member
Posts: 2413
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:17 pm
Location: Barrow-in-Furness
Contact:

I Believe in Miracles

Post by Bluebirds Trust » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:02 pm

The Bluebirds Trust have organised a screening of the recently released documentary about the achievements of the Nottingham Forest team of the late 70s, I Believe in Miracles. http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/oc ... ham-forest

As no other cinema in the area have screened this film, this is probably your only chance to see the film on the "big screen".

The screening will take place at Signal Film&Media, Cooke’s Studios, 104 Abbey Road on Thursday February 4th.

Tickets cost £2 and can be reserved by emailing info@bluebirdstrust.co.uk

Tickets can now be pre-paid online

http://buytickets.at/bluebirdstrust/44151
Last edited by Bluebirds Trust on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our main sponsor is: Looking for a sponsor

Our website is http://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/
Like us on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/bluebirdstrust
Follow us on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/bluebirdsST

Alhosk
Silver Member
Posts: 1483
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:32 pm
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Alhosk » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:21 pm

What time, please?

Puffing Ron
Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:24 am
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Puffing Ron » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:24 am

7.45 pm - same time as a midweek game .

User avatar
Wintergreen
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7482
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
Location: The Blue Planet
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Wintergreen » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:25 pm

You sexy thing...
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...

saltcellar
Platinum Member
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by saltcellar » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:32 pm

Brilliant film.
The training (or lack of it) they did was amazing.

barrowaberdeen
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9034
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
Location: Independent Newbarns

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by barrowaberdeen » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:05 pm

I've seen it, but would definitely have gone again to it had I been in Barrow...

Bit of real football history, never to be repeated. Great idea to show it in the town for a couple of quid IMO.

mrsenario
Gold Member
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:15 pm
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by mrsenario » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:05 am

Can we have amount of tickets still available leading up to the date and maybe the poster put on the forum please... I definitely want 2 tickets please if you can reserve

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5118
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Richard Ingham » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Thanks Tommy have put you down for 2.

Reserved 4, available 40 odd.

User avatar
spirit of 1990
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by spirit of 1990 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Can I reserve five please Rich.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

User avatar
The Real Slim Azza
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 6941
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by The Real Slim Azza » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:20 am

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (104.53 KiB) Viewed 4855 times
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST

User avatar
spirit of 1990
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by spirit of 1990 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:39 pm

Can you reserve two more for me Rich? seven in total for me please.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5118
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Richard Ingham » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Done Ian.

User avatar
spirit of 1990
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by spirit of 1990 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:22 pm

I put a couple of posters up at work & got a good response so I now need 13 in total please Rich.

To save me collecting £2 off them all can they all just turn up with me and pay on the night? I have names if needed mate.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5118
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Richard Ingham » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:28 am

Ok thanks Ian. I think most will end up paying on the night tbh.

17 tickets gone up to now then.

Shaun
Gold Member
Posts: 2085
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: I Believe in Miracles

Post by Shaun » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:43 am

One of those reserved is mine hopefully. I take it this place has a decent sound system/quality going on? (And comfy seats?)
Also, just so I know, is there likely to be a short break mid-film or is it all the way through in one go? (I'm a smoker, just needing to plan, that's all.)
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Main Stand SeasonTct, Semrush [Bot] and 21 guests