Daniel Rowe

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
saltcellar
Platinum Member
Posts: 2839
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Daniel Rowe

Post by saltcellar » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:02 pm

BARROW: Bluebirds set to complete a loan deal for Wycombe midfielder Daniel Rowe, 21, for the rest of the season https://t.co/U3z5Qmulo7

User avatar
Mark Johnson
Gold Member
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Daniel Rowe

Post by Mark Johnson » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Wycombe midfielder. Rest of season loan according to this tweet:

https://twitter.com/bbccumbriasport

User avatar
McMark
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11317
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Post by McMark » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:05 pm

saltcellar wrote:BARROW: Bluebirds set to complete a loan deal for Wycombe midfielder Daniel Rowe, 21, for the rest of the season https://t.co/U3z5Qmulo7
http://www.footballconference.co.uk/new ... s_id=19660
Came in when Cowps got injured last season, played three games for us then injured his hamstring.
Last edited by McMark on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hitthebar22
Silver Member
Posts: 1433
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 am
Contact:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Post by Hitthebar22 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:09 pm

Mark Mc wrote:
saltcellar wrote:BARROW: Bluebirds set to complete a loan deal for Wycombe midfielder Daniel Rowe, 21, for the rest of the season https://t.co/U3z5Qmulo7
Came in when Cowps got injured last season, played three games for us then injured his hamstring.
Similar sort of player to Andy Parry. Can play midfield (mainly), or defence.

HenneysKnee
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8337
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Post by HenneysKnee » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Would be delighted to be proved wrong but don't think he's the midfield general that Yates was

Ray Johnstone
Member
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:29 pm
Contact:

Daniel Rowe

Post by Ray Johnstone » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:26 pm

According to BBC Radio Cumbria's lunchtime sports bulletin, Barrow have completed the loan signing of Wycombe midfielder Daniel Rowe.

User avatar
The Real Slim Azza
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 6941
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Post by The Real Slim Azza » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:34 pm

HenneysKnee wrote:Would be delighted to be proved wrong but don't think he's the midfield general that Yates was
So negative.
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST

blue nige
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7129
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Post by blue nige » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:14 pm

To be honest what I saw of him I was impressed! :)

russell_anderson
Platinum Member
Posts: 2880
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm
Location: Waterlooville, Hampshire
Contact:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Post by russell_anderson » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:35 pm

HenneysKnee wrote:Would be delighted to be proved wrong but don't think he's the midfield general that Yates was
Yates was never a player I would class as a midfields general. Hard runner and hard worker - yes - but not a player who controlled midfield. The only Barrow midfielder I would classify as anything approaching a midfield general would be Turnbull but he's rarely fit enough to play.

boyliegladbach
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8720
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
Location: Tel aviv
Contact:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Post by boyliegladbach » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:20 pm

russell_anderson wrote:
HenneysKnee wrote:Would be delighted to be proved wrong but don't think he's the midfield general that Yates was
Yates was never a player I would class as a midfields general. Hard runner and hard worker - yes - but not a player who controlled midfield. The only Barrow midfielder I would classify as anything approaching a midfield general would be Turnbull but he's rarely fit enough to play.
Agree about Yates,

User avatar
spirit of 1990
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9884
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Post by spirit of 1990 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:44 pm

russell_anderson wrote:The only Barrow midfielder I would classify as anything approaching a midfield general would be Turnbull but he's rarely fit enough to play.
I was speaking to Sean Riley earlier and the latest news is pretty positive on Paul, he is now back training with the rest of the team. I was told all the in's and out's but it all sounded pretty confusing - but still good........I think!

I'll ask Sean for his professional wording in the next couple of weeks and post it on here.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

Middleton Nick
Platinum Member
Posts: 3548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
Contact:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Post by Middleton Nick » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:49 pm

Welcome back Danny.

blue nige
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7129
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Post by blue nige » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:04 pm

spirit of 1990 wrote:
russell_anderson wrote:The only Barrow midfielder I would classify as anything approaching a midfield general would be Turnbull but he's rarely fit enough to play.
I was speaking to Sean Riley earlier and the latest news is pretty positive on Paul, he is now back training with the rest of the team. I was told all the in's and out's but it all sounded pretty confusing - but still good........I think!

I'll ask Sean for his professional wording in the next couple of weeks and post it on here.
I'm tempted to give you some words Ian! :lol:

studmuffin
Senior Member
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Post by studmuffin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:11 pm

scored shit loads for flyde. bet he cost a few million

saltcellar
Platinum Member
Posts: 2839
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Post by saltcellar » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:48 pm

blue nige wrote:To be honest what I saw of him I was impressed! :)
Daniel Rowe played the full 90 minutes in the 2-2 home draw against Forest Green and the 2-0 away win at Boreham Wood.
In the 0-0 home draw to Boreham Wood a few days later, Daniel came off injured in the 87th minute, returning back to Wycombe Wanderers because of that injury.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests