Daniel Rowe
-
saltcellar
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2839
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
- Contact:
Daniel Rowe
BARROW: Bluebirds set to complete a loan deal for Wycombe midfielder Daniel Rowe, 21, for the rest of the season https://t.co/U3z5Qmulo7
- Mark Johnson
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
Daniel Rowe
Wycombe midfielder. Rest of season loan according to this tweet:
https://twitter.com/bbccumbriasport
https://twitter.com/bbccumbriasport
Re: Daniel Rowe
http://www.footballconference.co.uk/new ... s_id=19660saltcellar wrote:BARROW: Bluebirds set to complete a loan deal for Wycombe midfielder Daniel Rowe, 21, for the rest of the season https://t.co/U3z5Qmulo7
Came in when Cowps got injured last season, played three games for us then injured his hamstring.
Last edited by McMark on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Hitthebar22
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 am
- Contact:
Re: Daniel Rowe
Similar sort of player to Andy Parry. Can play midfield (mainly), or defence.Mark Mc wrote:Came in when Cowps got injured last season, played three games for us then injured his hamstring.saltcellar wrote:BARROW: Bluebirds set to complete a loan deal for Wycombe midfielder Daniel Rowe, 21, for the rest of the season https://t.co/U3z5Qmulo7
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8337
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Daniel Rowe
Would be delighted to be proved wrong but don't think he's the midfield general that Yates was
-
Ray Johnstone
- Member
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:29 pm
- Contact:
Daniel Rowe
According to BBC Radio Cumbria's lunchtime sports bulletin, Barrow have completed the loan signing of Wycombe midfielder Daniel Rowe.
- The Real Slim Azza
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6941
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
- Contact:
Re: Daniel Rowe
So negative.HenneysKnee wrote:Would be delighted to be proved wrong but don't think he's the midfield general that Yates was
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7129
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Daniel Rowe
To be honest what I saw of him I was impressed! 
-
russell_anderson
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2880
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm
- Location: Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Contact:
Re: Daniel Rowe
Yates was never a player I would class as a midfields general. Hard runner and hard worker - yes - but not a player who controlled midfield. The only Barrow midfielder I would classify as anything approaching a midfield general would be Turnbull but he's rarely fit enough to play.HenneysKnee wrote:Would be delighted to be proved wrong but don't think he's the midfield general that Yates was
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Daniel Rowe
Agree about Yates,russell_anderson wrote:Yates was never a player I would class as a midfields general. Hard runner and hard worker - yes - but not a player who controlled midfield. The only Barrow midfielder I would classify as anything approaching a midfield general would be Turnbull but he's rarely fit enough to play.HenneysKnee wrote:Would be delighted to be proved wrong but don't think he's the midfield general that Yates was
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9884
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Daniel Rowe
I was speaking to Sean Riley earlier and the latest news is pretty positive on Paul, he is now back training with the rest of the team. I was told all the in's and out's but it all sounded pretty confusing - but still good........I think!russell_anderson wrote:The only Barrow midfielder I would classify as anything approaching a midfield general would be Turnbull but he's rarely fit enough to play.
I'll ask Sean for his professional wording in the next couple of weeks and post it on here.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: Daniel Rowe
Welcome back Danny.
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7129
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Daniel Rowe
I'm tempted to give you some words Ian!spirit of 1990 wrote:I was speaking to Sean Riley earlier and the latest news is pretty positive on Paul, he is now back training with the rest of the team. I was told all the in's and out's but it all sounded pretty confusing - but still good........I think!russell_anderson wrote:The only Barrow midfielder I would classify as anything approaching a midfield general would be Turnbull but he's rarely fit enough to play.
I'll ask Sean for his professional wording in the next couple of weeks and post it on here.
-
studmuffin
- Senior Member
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:59 pm
- Contact:
Re: Daniel Rowe
scored shit loads for flyde. bet he cost a few million
-
saltcellar
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2839
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Daniel Rowe
Daniel Rowe played the full 90 minutes in the 2-2 home draw against Forest Green and the 2-0 away win at Boreham Wood.blue nige wrote:To be honest what I saw of him I was impressed!
In the 0-0 home draw to Boreham Wood a few days later, Daniel came off injured in the 87th minute, returning back to Wycombe Wanderers because of that injury.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Edinburghbob and 11 guests