Yeah the original one simply said " unfortunately not" see below that post as it was quoted.Moribund wrote:Oh, you've edited it since I read it this morning. My mistake.
Christ I shouldn't be doing your research for you. Sort it out!
Yeah the original one simply said " unfortunately not" see below that post as it was quoted.Moribund wrote:Oh, you've edited it since I read it this morning. My mistake.
I'm only trying to find find holes in your little story. I know that most of it is guesswork presented as fact, so it'll be interesting to see how close yours and Cox's stories are when it actually comes out.The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:Yeah the original one simply said " unfortunately not" see below that post as it was quoted.Moribund wrote:Oh, you've edited it since I read it this morning. My mistake.
Christ I shouldn't be doing your research for you. Sort it out!
You sound like you are after a sieve mate.Moribund wrote:I'm only trying to find find holes in your little story. I know that most of it is guesswork presented as fact, so it'll be interesting to see how close yours and Cox's stories are when it actually comes out.The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:
Yeah the original one simply said " unfortunately not" see below that post as it was quoted.
Christ I shouldn't be doing your research for you. Sort it out!
Thank you.The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:You are correct.
tictactoe wrote:I think everyone's missing the main point here tbh - cox banged on last season about building a team here, wanting to progress to the league etc - why now is he wanting to go? Yes if anyone was offered the money etc they'd talk to new employers but I'm more bothered about what has changed his mind about here - lack of money to invest in the team ?
You sound like you are after a sieve mate.[/quote]The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:Yeah the original one simply said " unfortunately not" see below that post as it was quoted.Moribund wrote:Oh, you've edited it since I read it this morning. My mistake.
Christ I shouldn't be doing your research for you. Sort it out!
I'd take anything that anyone says in public with a pinch of salt. Most people will say what people want to hear. But will quite happily change their tune if the right opportunity comes along. Happens in business all the time.tictactoe wrote:I think everyone's missing the main point here tbh - cox banged on last season about building a team here, wanting to progress to the league etc - why now is he wanting to go? Yes if anyone was offered the money etc they'd talk to new employers but I'm more bothered about what has changed his mind about here - lack of money to invest in the team ?
Jo am back wrote: Why don't you get the message, people are sick an tired of you. Your an absolute pain.Allways come back with some pathetic post,take the summer off and then find another forum to be the nuisance on. Lock him up officer.
I bet our budget Is in the top 5 - imagine what some of our previous managers could do with a budget like that.mickycarrol wrote:Worrying read this thread. Puts a lot of doubt into people's heads, I doubt Casson is funding us as much as Cox wants and I doubt Cox wants to be here as a result as he will want to compete for promotion.worrying times I'm afraid
Users browsing this forum: Windy Pete and 32 guests