Hang on, there are people out there who think he's not a terrible player???
17/18 VNL - Barrow 1 - 1 Torquay Utd
-
OnlineJohn_Bucks
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:37 am
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Torquay match thread
Yep. I'm one of them. I'm not sure where his best position is but I think he makes a difference when he comes on. I know it's only one example but his defence splitting pass for Bauress should have seen off Guiseley on Tuesday night.
Life is always better when it's better
Re: Barrow v Torquay match thread
I don't think he's a worldie but I don't think he's crap either. I think he has something about him and John Bucks said I dont know if he's a winger, out and out striker or a number 10. Give the lad a chance.
Re: Barrow v Torquay match thread
Fair enough, if people have seen something in him. I've probably seen him play around 7-10 times now (including a couple of pre-season and some late run-outs last season) and can think of only about three times he's properly had the ball under control. To me he looks so far out of his depth, you'd think he was a kid.
(The last bit of action on the Saturday highlights sums him up, as far as I'm concerned)
Re: Barrow v Torquay match thread
Which player will be next for focus?
We have young lads in squad.... developing.
They will get better.
We have young lads in squad.... developing.
They will get better.
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7133
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Torquay match thread
he needs to go out on loan because it`s just not happening for him, he looks devoid of any confidence!
Re: Barrow v Torquay match thread
If he reads on here no wonder. Give the kid a break ffs
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7481
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Torquay match thread
Okay he is young but he is an international footballer who came from Leicester City and whose nickname is 'The Net Ripper' apparently, so you might reasonably expect a lot more from him at our level.
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
-
Chris Benoit
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1768
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:51 pm
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Torquay match thread
He will absolutely be the first one shown the door once we can shift his massive wage off the books. The guy tries but let's be honest he is turd.
Steve Herbert supports the nob theory - Saturday 4th February 2012.
If this bus crashed and everybody on it died, Barrow football would end - Daz Boyle, Boston away, August 9th 2014.
If this bus crashed and everybody on it died, Barrow football would end - Daz Boyle, Boston away, August 9th 2014.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests