It’s the Commercial Manager role which, after having done for 18 months, should (IMO) be full time at this level. No idea who you’ve referred to the HoF role?CowpsMagic wrote: ↑Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:18 pmWhy the embarrassed smiley monkey face?Summerof76 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:11 pm If you want to make a difference......here’s your chance
https://www.indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=a ... mobviewjob
Only part time this time round.........![]()
Whats happening to our club
-
Summerof76
- Member
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:55 am
- Contact:
Re: Whats happening to our club
Re: Whats happening to our club
I think the reference is that the roles at the club are being eliminated or reduced.Summerof76 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:36 pmIt’s the Commercial Manager role which, after having done for 18 months, should (IMO) be full time at this level. No idea who you’ve referred to the HoF role?
Just good planning getting ready for next season.
Re: Whats happening to our club
Expected to 'Coordinate with Media Manager'Summerof76 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:11 pm If you want to make a difference......here’s your chance
https://www.indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=a ... mobviewjob
Only part time this time round.........![]()
Who is that?
- Nigel Bamford
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2700
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:09 pm
- Location: Between here and gone
- Contact:
Re: Whats happening to our club
Under 'Job types' it states "Full time, part time" so, presumably, the option is for either.Summerof76 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:11 pm If you want to make a difference......here’s your chance
https://www.indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=a ... mobviewjob
Only part time this time round.........![]()
It all comes 'round again.
-
Summerof76
- Member
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:55 am
- Contact:
Re: Whats happening to our club
States part time under the job title at the top.
And the media manager is Ryan (assuming this is still the case)
And the media manager is Ryan (assuming this is still the case)
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7135
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Whats happening to our club
Media manager or spin doctor!Summerof76 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:33 pm States part time under the job title at the top.
And the media manager is Ryan (assuming this is still the case)
Re: Whats happening to our club
How much does this prestigious job pay ?
and are there any pies available ?
and are there any pies available ?
Re: Whats happening to our club
for fks sake don't bring that bellend up again ! quite enjoying the forum again without that saddoliverpoolann wrote: ↑Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:32 pm![]()
He is such a sad case nothing to do but come oh here professing to care about club and continuing to spin conspiracy theories with his special “inside information.Your getting boring now keyboard warrior crawl back under your stone
-
bluebird90
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Whats happening to our club
Plenty of people care, but I guess it depends on what local club means to you. For some, it's simply a case of results and that doesn't matter where the players come from. For others, they want young people from the town to be strongly involved and if that happens then they'll turn up and feel some connection/identity.boyliegladbach wrote: ↑Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:41 am Couldnt really give a shit about the rugby.
As for the locals argument. Load of rubbish. Who cares where players come from.
I'm not sure on your connections, but personally, I want everything in Barrow to do well, football, rugby, tennis, darts... whatever it is, I love the feeling that someone from this town - one of us - has achieved something. It's the same
in business, I love seeing successful local businesses or people being promoted in someway. I like the way Casson moved and worked to make a small fortune - good on him, he's now put a bit back in which is great. I like it when I see a fellow Barrovian on TV or when a local school or person does something that gets attention from the wider media. I like it when I see local talented bands in pubs across the town or local productions at the forum.
Be proud to be Barrovian and do give a shit! There's far too much negativity when we have so much to be proud of. The rugby are doing a great job in connecting local players/coaches/kids/businesses. That should be celebrated and hopefully act as a 'how to' for the the football.
Re: Whats happening to our club
Good post, needs some music though!!bluebird90 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:01 pm
Plenty of people care, but I guess it depends on what local club means to you. For some, it's simply a case of results and that doesn't matter where the players come from. For others, they want young people from the town to be strongly involved and if that happens then they'll turn up and feel some connection/identity.
I'm not sure on your connections, but personally, I want everything in Barrow to do well, football, rugby, tennis, darts... whatever it is, I love the feeling that someone from this town - one of us - has achieved something. It's the same
in business, I love seeing successful local businesses or people being promoted in someway. I like the way Casson moved and worked to make a small fortune - good on him, he's now put a bit back in which is great. I like it when I see a fellow Barrovian on TV or when a local school or person does something that gets attention from the wider media. I like it when I see local talented bands in pubs across the town or local productions at the forum.
Be proud to be Barrovian and do give a shit! There's far too much negativity when we have so much to be proud of. The rugby are doing a great job in connecting local players/coaches/kids/businesses. That should be celebrated and hopefully act as a 'how to' for the the football.
https://youtu.be/ntuqTuc6HxM
Re: Whats happening to our club
This weekend would of been an ideal opportunity to train locally take in a junior level game and mingle with the community. Good for PR and building a rapport within the local community.
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: Whats happening to our club
It’s a results business alright & one with very tight margins, Can we all agree since the Torquay unnaceptible spineless showing we have improved a fair bit & were unlucky in our last 2 home games where if Just 2 of the shots/headers went in off the woodwork we’d have won our last 3 games, Imagine the mood change on here if we’d have had that bounce of the ball go our way.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 17 guests