I may have limited ideas but you most definitely have limited intelligence.Pedro wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 11:24 amWell as a woman I suggest that's rich as that's a sexist a thing a man would be repremanded for.Jo am back wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 7:44 am Do you seriously think they would go through the whole advertising for,interviewing process if Holt was getting the job,grow a brain.
I've been for a few jobs were people had the job already be it they lay on their backs for the interview or played golf with the boss and bought his beers
But I accept you have limited ideas not linked to the fact that you are s woman but limited ability to see the wider picture.
Keep trying though
New Manager
-
Jo am back
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: New Manager
Re: New Manager
It's no wonder some people just log out for the summer.
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: New Manager
There you go assumptions.Jo am back wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 1:56 pmI may have limited ideas but you most definitely have limited intelligence.Pedro wrote: ↑Thu May 24, 2018 11:24 am
Well as a woman I suggest that's rich as that's a sexist a thing a man would be repremanded for.
I've been for a few jobs were people had the job already be it they lay on their backs for the interview or played golf with the boss and bought his beers
But I accept you have limited ideas not linked to the fact that you are s woman but limited ability to see the wider picture.
Keep trying though
But you are entitled to your opinion
Re: New Manager
Ah, the old entitled to own opinion line.
Often the retort of the thick.
Often the retort of the thick.
Re: New Manager
How groundbreaking would it be if the club got it down to the last 10 candidates and put a survey out to see if the results matched their preferred choice... the fans are not daft and know who would be good and who wouldnt
Re: New Manager
Good idea in theory but not practicable as most or at least some of the candidates will not want their home club to know that they are going after another job.
Re: New Manager
most of the people applying are probably out of work anyway
Re: New Manager
Last time we had poll on the manager people were voting for Grant Holt.
Re: New Manager
Crucial is how the manager likes to play the game. Haven't seen a Barrow team play it out from the back for years. Much as I would have liked to see what Pennock could do given a chance I found we approached every game exactly the same way. From the diagonal pump it into touch from kick off, no variance at set pieces, the Jones long throw and the Holt for White substitutions. Granted, he had limited squad choice but it was all too predictable.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
Re: New Manager
Edmo tried to.. that didn't work out too well.Jonty wrote: ↑Fri May 25, 2018 12:22 pm Crucial is how the manager likes to play the game. Haven't seen a Barrow team play it out from the back for years. Much as I would have liked to see what Pennock could do given a chance I found we approached every game exactly the same way. From the diagonal pump it into touch from kick off, no variance at set pieces, the Jones long throw and the Holt for White substitutions. Granted, he had limited squad choice but it was all too predictable.
Unless you get players who can it will fail as much as we'd all love to see it
Re: New Manager
I have been told that the manager has actually been appointed.
No doubt supporters will be let in on the secret in due course!
No doubt supporters will be let in on the secret in due course!
-
Lancaster Branch
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: colyates, Fazered, HenneysKnee, SayitagainSam, Semrush [Bot], steel panther and 51 guests