Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7481
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Bouncebackability!!! 
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
I'm in tears and I don't mind admitting it. For me this is better than promotion.
-
blumooncrab
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Goodness the last two weeks have been tough.
Kelly is a genius. A hero in every sense !
Kelly is a genius. A hero in every sense !
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Congrats from a Swindon fan who's been reading this forum since the "Decisions being made" thread was a fraction of its eventual size. Not too pleased that we'll be playing you next season but that's what you get for hiring John Sheridan. Always had a bit of a soft spot for you guys since reading about you in some old football book as a kid in the 70s (I'm assuming it would have been dated about 1973 but I would have picked up a few years after that).
- Adam29
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7290
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
I told everyone nothing to worry about
-
Barrow Lad New
- Senior Member
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
That was an utterly fantastic performance from start to finish. Congratulations lads- you have made a lot of Barrow fans very happy tonight.
- LDBF
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm
- Location: Belize, Central America
- Contact:
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Lot of complaints at the start of this thread about the team???? Hope they are all eating humble pie. They played fantastic, best game I can remember seeing this season, great result, safe for next season when I would expect Barrow to be at least play-off material

Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Absolutely made up Great performance tonight. Delivered the results that we needed. Kelly’s Heroes!
Well done Barrow!
Well done Barrow!
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Fantastic, well done all at Barrow AFC. I haven’t missed a minute thanks to IFollow (bar for when I have had my hands over my eyes) it has simply been a rollercoaster ride of emotion. I must admit I prefer this current emotion than the sad times when relegation back to non league seemed a nailed on certainty. Get that flag up boys you’ve earned it.
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Well done rob Kelly and the team. At times I was more than despondent but, tonight I'm ecstatic. Look forward to a good summer now and wearing my Barrow shirt with pride at the End Of the Road festival.
Last edited by mall on Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
John_Bucks
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:37 am
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Phew!
Turned it up nice and loud for that final whistle and your emphatic commentary. Worth every extra decibel!
Life is always better when it's better
-
ossickbluebird
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 617
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:43 pm
- Contact:
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
What a fantastic performance, credit to Brown & Andrew in particular, Beadling getting better. The roller-coaster to beat all roller-coasters of seasons. Credit to the board for admitting they'd messed up and having the courage to sort it, and most congrats to Rob Kelly for keeping us in L2. Buzzing for next season. ALL BLUEBIRDS ARE BLUE
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Seasons to be cheerful.Part 16 3/4 
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests