Zanzala
Re: Zanzala
Led to believe zanzala didn’t show up at Walsall claiming he was ill. The dummy has been well and truely spat out something cooper won’t stand for. Can’t see him playing again and being shipped out in January
Re: Zanzala
When speaking to certain players about it and they roll their eyes when saying was he ill is my reasoning
-
Back of the net
- Senior Member
- Posts: 286
- Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:25 am
- Contact:
- Sea Dog Sam
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 790
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Zanzala
Grapevine saying he's returning to Carlisle. Probably need him more than us!
Shiver Me Timbers
Re: Zanzala
The absence of Sea,who I rate higher than Zanzala,is also a mystery. Asked on RC whether he was close to return MC replied "Don't know I'm only interested in the players who are fit to play"
- Sea Dog Sam
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 790
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Zanzala
Apart from Sea and Zanzala, do we have any bonefide strikers? I'm not talking about attacking midfielders, wingers etc etc
Supported the club from the early 1970s and I can't remember a time when we had such a pityful strike force.
Supported the club from the early 1970s and I can't remember a time when we had such a pityful strike force.
Shiver Me Timbers
-
Hitthebar22
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 am
- Contact:
Re: Zanzala
I like Cooper’s taciturn manner. Doesn’t appear to be any/much BS with him, though I’m not sure he’d ever show he was fully happy with anything. Transfer window looks like it is going to be crucial for how we progress. Can’t consistently threaten L2 teams with small and lightweight attackers, however willing they are. Equally don’t want players who might not be committed fully to the cause.
-
Walneyshrimp
- Member
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:30 am
- Contact:
Re: Zanzala
I may be mistaken, but I'm sure that Zanzala warmed up with the subs at Walsall
Re: Zanzala
I thought that Aaron Bowen and Gareth Arnison strike force was possibly a bit worse than the current one, to be honest...
-
OnlineBig_Bluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:20 pm
- Contact:
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7131
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Zanzala
This is a total fabrication!
-
blue blue boy
- Senior Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:29 pm
- Contact:
Re: Zanzala
Odd thing to post if you were 100% committed.
What chance he’s not involved in Saturday.
What chance he’s not involved in Saturday.
-
blue blue boy
- Senior Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:29 pm
- Contact:
Re: Zanzala
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Big_Bluebird, Bruce, Cuz66, DerekW, MisterPleasant, olefogey, standishbluebird and 31 guests