Carlisle
-
cufcaussiebranch
- New Member
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:46 am
- Contact:
Carlisle
Hello Barrovians.
Although I'm a Carlisle fan my late father and Grandad were both Barrow fans and I've been to Holker St. many times, went to Wembley in 1990 against Leek Town. Definitely got a huge soft spot for the Bluebirds and Carlisle is the only game I want to see you lose .
I was looking at Barrow's crowds and you've got a very healthy average. I know we've sold out our allocation for next Saturday's game but what are you expecting, will it be a sell out like the Villa game.
I think a draw would be my ideal result for this game considering your position!
really hoping we can both survive this season. Up the Blues, up the Bluebirds!
Although I'm a Carlisle fan my late father and Grandad were both Barrow fans and I've been to Holker St. many times, went to Wembley in 1990 against Leek Town. Definitely got a huge soft spot for the Bluebirds and Carlisle is the only game I want to see you lose .
I was looking at Barrow's crowds and you've got a very healthy average. I know we've sold out our allocation for next Saturday's game but what are you expecting, will it be a sell out like the Villa game.
I think a draw would be my ideal result for this game considering your position!
really hoping we can both survive this season. Up the Blues, up the Bluebirds!
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8339
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Carlisle
Be disappointed if the crowd isn’t over 4,000 tbh but haven’t seen anything about how many we’ve sold so far anywhere. If we won on Tuesday night I’d imagine it would definitely be over 4000
Re: Carlisle
3,500 ? Stop being silly we get that for a normal game ! The crowd will be well over 4,000 .
-
AugustusCorpa
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1707
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: Carlisle
Something around 4000 mark which is pretty good when you consider we’ve only won about 3 games at home all season.
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Carlisle
I’m amazed we’ve been getting gates of around the 3,000 mark each home game, the football is poor to watch, goals are as rare as rocking horse shit and we very rarely win…very very rarely! Cooper doesn’t seem to know how to turn it around and I’m struggling to see where our next win will come from, Tuesday is a massive game.
Next Saturday….I’d be disappointed with a gate of less than 4K.
Next Saturday….I’d be disappointed with a gate of less than 4K.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
Re: Carlisle
I know a fair number of people in Carlisle are wanting tickets.

-
FanzoneFan
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:36 am
- Contact:
Re: Carlisle
Club apparently expecting a crowd of around 4,600 -
-
Carlisle1970
- New Member
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:48 am
- Contact:
Re: Carlisle
Any tickets for sale lads ? 
Will pay double
Will pay double
Re: Carlisle
How are your lot selling tickets anyhow?
Can you just march up to the ticket office and buy one?
Can you just march up to the ticket office and buy one?
-
Main Stand SeasonTct
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3250
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Carlisle
They put them on sale to season ticket holders only of which they have around 1700 after the Swindon game on February 19th. They sold out by Monday February 28th. I believe a handful of South Cumbria based Carlisle fans have booked into hospitality for the game.
-
saltcellar
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2841
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Carlisle
Only 37 seats unsold in the Brian Arrowsmith stand.
Re: Carlisle
Yes I know that, I'm a Carlisle fan, I was wondering how Barrow are selling tickets?Main Stand SeasonTct wrote: ↑Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:06 pmThey put them on sale to season ticket holders only of which they have around 1700 after the Swindon game on February 19th. They sold out by Monday February 28th. I believe a handful of South Cumbria based Carlisle fans have booked into hospitality for the game.
Like do you have to have a South Cumbrian postcode?
How many tickets can season ticket holders have?
Are tickets available on the day?
That sort of thing.
-
MilnthorpeBlue
- New Member
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: Carlisle
What he's trying to say is, if you want a sell out, turn a blind eye to who's buying tickets.
Re: Carlisle
Basically, we turn up to the ground, there’s a door that not many are aware of, knock to the tune of “back of holker street” in Morse code, then you have to pronounce “hawcoat” and “roose” correctly before anything can be exchanged. In all seriousness, Carlisle already posted the most of the details you need on the Twitter account, if you don’t have one, google is your friend. Hope it’s a good game, partners from Carlisle, always cracks me up when she says things like “he’s got a head like a tunchkin mellet” or “gan scoppin coddies down the parney”bluedevil wrote: ↑Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:37 pmYes I know that, I'm a Carlisle fan, I was wondering how Barrow are selling tickets?Main Stand SeasonTct wrote: ↑Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:06 pm
They put them on sale to season ticket holders only of which they have around 1700 after the Swindon game on February 19th. They sold out by Monday February 28th. I believe a handful of South Cumbria based Carlisle fans have booked into hospitality for the game.
Like do you have to have a South Cumbrian postcode?
How many tickets can season ticket holders have?
Are tickets available on the day?
That sort of thing.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests