Carlisle

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Locked
barrowaberdeen
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9034
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
Location: Independent Newbarns

Re: Carlisle

Post by barrowaberdeen » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:48 am

General football.

Please God.

PaddockCharver
New Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:16 am
Contact:

Re: Carlisle

Post by PaddockCharver » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:46 am

Hadrian wrote: ↑Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:53 am So how is NORTHERN SOUL these days?
On the M6 by the look of it! :)

User avatar
Sea Dog Sam
Bronze Member
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Carlisle

Post by Sea Dog Sam » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:38 pm

John_Bucks wrote: ↑Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:46 am
MilnthorpeBlue wrote: ↑Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:06 pm
Neanderthal eh! What a lovely bunch of people you are in Barrow. I used to frequent the occasional Barrow game but find Carlisle people way more decent. Anyway, thanks for your kind comments and thanks for the three points.
Please don’t assume the salty sea dog speaks for all of us
And you do? ;)
Shiver Me Timbers

User avatar
Sea Dog Sam
Bronze Member
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Carlisle

Post by Sea Dog Sam » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:32 pm

Carlisle1970 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:19 am And by the way sea dog Sam was the only one of your lot who was trying to sell home tickets to away fans .
Must need the dough?
Aye; and you daft marra f**ks took the bait and fell for it! :D
I knew they'd be one!
But I wasn't counting on twelve :lol:

Must need the dough? You lot don't seem to have any.
The asking price of £150 seemed too extravagant for most.
I spend more that that on a night out :D
One 'chancer' offered me £20 :lol:

The only only home tickets I had, fella, were for myself and my mate.
I know you lot in Carlisle are considered to be thick but really? :P

It was quite entertaining reading my personal messages :D
Shiver Me Timbers

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cubbins Paratrooper, MisterPleasant and 28 guests