The area of most concern .
Carlisle secured Altrincham 25 goal scorer Regan Linney through appointing their former Sporting Director and having paid a fee for him
I suppose it is but it’s comparable with Paul Farman in recent seasons!Suffolk Blue wrote: ↑Tue Jun 10, 2025 7:55 am
Oh and I think he picked up 7 yellow cards last season. That’s some going for a keeper.
Season before he joined us Wyll picked up a suspension at Chester for five time-wasting yellow cards. Part of a goalkeepers armoury these days though they'll have to be careful now with the new six-second rule and jobsworth refs.StephenD wrote: ↑Tue Jun 10, 2025 1:48 pmI suppose it is but it’s comparable with Paul Farman in recent seasons!Suffolk Blue wrote: ↑Tue Jun 10, 2025 7:55 am
Oh and I think he picked up 7 yellow cards last season. That’s some going for a keeper.
They’ve doing a fantastic job of it so far
Users browsing this forum: Big E, Stand By Me and 16 guests