You can't actually scroll to the links - you have to click 'Watch & Listen', then pick the match you want.Adam29 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:02 am For those who can’t make it - full match commentary is available on the following link:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/live/cqn74d67xx1lt
Scroll down and click on Southend v Barrow BBC Radio Cumbria
Southend United FC (A)
Re: Southend United FC (A)
-
Hawcoat_Lad
- Member
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:21 pm
- Contact:
Re: Southend United FC (A)
Thanks for this - listening in from Berlinxerxes wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 2:50 pmYou can't actually scroll to the links - you have to click 'Watch & Listen', then pick the match you want.Adam29 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:02 am For those who can’t make it - full match commentary is available on the following link:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/live/cqn74d67xx1lt
Scroll down and click on Southend v Barrow BBC Radio Cumbria
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7129
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Southend United FC (A)
Wow !
Re: Southend United FC (A)
I remember the 1972 game well. Steve Calvert scored the winner. We were playing well, and it was a travesty we eventually finished in the bottom four.
- Beanmuncher
- Member
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:11 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania, USA
- Contact:
-
olbarrafancumbak
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2489
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:41 pm
- Contact:
Re: Southend United FC (A)
Don't wanna say I told you so but hey..I told you so!olbarrafancumbak wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 3:45 pmRootshallbloke wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:38 pm Should be a good game on Saturday, the weather is set fine, the crowd will be over 8k and you guys have sold around 100 so far. We seem to be able to score goals relatively easily this season, but we also are prone to conceding unnecessarily. Safe journey all those travelling down.
Hoping we carry the momentum and get a point or three and the team seams to be settling nicely.
Wouldn't stick my nose up at a point but I see no reason why we can't cause an upset and take all three
Something is building here and though it's not quite perfect yet, I think you and everyone else will see Barrow grow this season.
Good luck for the season ahead and it's great to see other clubs support take time to post.
Respect
Nothing better than silencing a big crowd.
- Rootshallbloke
- New Member
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2026 6:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Southend United FC (A)
And I told you we concede unnecessarily.olbarrafancumbak wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 5:01 pmDon't wanna say I told you so but hey..I told you so!olbarrafancumbak wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 3:45 pm
Hoping we carry the momentum and get a point or three and the team seams to be settling nicely.
Wouldn't stick my nose up at a point but I see no reason why we can't cause an upset and take all three
Something is building here and though it's not quite perfect yet, I think you and everyone else will see Barrow grow this season.
Good luck for the season ahead and it's great to see other clubs support take time to post.
Respect
Nothing better than silencing a big crowd.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests