General football.
Please God.
Carlisle
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
-
PaddockCharver
- New Member
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:16 am
- Contact:
- Sea Dog Sam
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 790
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Carlisle
And you do?John_Bucks wrote: ↑Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:46 amPlease don’t assume the salty sea dog speaks for all of usMilnthorpeBlue wrote: ↑Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:06 pm
Neanderthal eh! What a lovely bunch of people you are in Barrow. I used to frequent the occasional Barrow game but find Carlisle people way more decent. Anyway, thanks for your kind comments and thanks for the three points.
Shiver Me Timbers
- Sea Dog Sam
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 790
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Carlisle
Aye; and you daft marra f**ks took the bait and fell for it!Carlisle1970 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:19 am And by the way sea dog Sam was the only one of your lot who was trying to sell home tickets to away fans .
Must need the dough?
I knew they'd be one!
But I wasn't counting on twelve
Must need the dough? You lot don't seem to have any.
The asking price of £150 seemed too extravagant for most.
I spend more that that on a night out
One 'chancer' offered me £20
The only only home tickets I had, fella, were for myself and my mate.
I know you lot in Carlisle are considered to be thick but really?
It was quite entertaining reading my personal messages
Shiver Me Timbers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Cubbins Paratrooper and 35 guests