I Believe in Miracles
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
You are included in the 17 Shaun yes.
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
23 gone now.
- Bluebirds Trust
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2413
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:17 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Our main sponsor is: Looking for a sponsor
Our website is http://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/
Like us on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/bluebirdstrust
Follow us on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/bluebirdsST
Our website is http://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/
Like us on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/bluebirdstrust
Follow us on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/bluebirdsST
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
26 sold.
Re: I Believe in Miracles
They've got some garden furniture and the telly is 32'Shaun wrote:One of those reserved is mine hopefully. I take it this place has a decent sound system/quality going on? (And comfy seats?)
Also, just so I know, is there likely to be a short break mid-film or is it all the way through in one go? (I'm a smoker, just needing to plan, that's all.)
It's £2
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Just vape, no one will be botheredKHayman wrote:They've got some garden furniture and the telly is 32'Shaun wrote:One of those reserved is mine hopefully. I take it this place has a decent sound system/quality going on? (And comfy seats?)
Also, just so I know, is there likely to be a short break mid-film or is it all the way through in one go? (I'm a smoker, just needing to plan, that's all.)
It's £2
-
Puffing Ron
- Member
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:24 am
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
54 seats in cinema-style rows, plus another six places that can be " squeezed in" . Digital surround sound system with a decent-sized screen. Film is 104 minutes. No reason not to have a five minute half-time break if that is the consensus on the evening.
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Does the icream lady come out at the interval?KHayman wrote:They've got some garden furniture and the telly is 32'Shaun wrote:One of those reserved is mine hopefully. I take it this place has a decent sound system/quality going on? (And comfy seats?)
Also, just so I know, is there likely to be a short break mid-film or is it all the way through in one go? (I'm a smoker, just needing to plan, that's all.)
It's £2
how we get there i don,t no.Barrows on the way
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
29 tickets sold / reserved for Thursday nights screening.
Still room to book if you were thinking of it.
Still room to book if you were thinking of it.
-
Puffing Ron
- Member
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:24 am
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Tonight at Cooke's Studios, 104 Abbey Road ( next to the Duke of Edinburgh ). Kickoff 7.45, turnstiles open at 7.30, £2 only. Around 30 reservations so far, so still a fair few seats left if you just turn up. Likely to be a bit of a gathering in the Duke beforehand - they do a two for the price of one offer on pies and pizza on Thursday evenings
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Another reservation for me please Rich.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
Re: I Believe in Miracles
I've booked 2 (under Rodgers) but I'll need 5! Thanks
-
Puffing Ron
- Member
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:24 am
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Reservations added. Rich passed me his list. Which means I get to choose the " pre-music " as it's apparently known in the cinema business. So that'll be a choice between Lindisfarne and The Strawbs then.
- The Tomahawk Kid
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3386
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
- Location: Dingly Dell
- Contact:
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Puffing Ron wrote:Reservations added. Rich passed me his list. Which means I get to choose the " pre-music " as it's apparently known in the cinema business. So that'll be a choice between Lindisfarne and The Strawbs then.
Nice choice! Why not throw in Genesis? - The Cinema Show - from Selling England By The Pound...
When we set sail across the seven seas,
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
Re: I Believe in Miracles
Classic Prog Rock! But wouldn't have time for the film!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: gibson.l4, grammaroldboy and 34 guests