Where do we go from here?

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Tom Brownlee
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by Tom Brownlee » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:29 pm

The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:26 pm
Tom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:17 pm

Not sure that necessarily detracts from what I'm saying? Nor sure I was there either for any such discussion?
I was told you were there like.
Was as I don't know exactly what you are referring to, it's difficult for me to comment.

User avatar
The Real Slim Azza
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 6941
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by The Real Slim Azza » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:31 pm

Tom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:29 pm
The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:26 pm

I was told you were there like.
Was as I don't know exactly what you are referring to, it's difficult for me to comment.
Where were you after the game on Saturday?
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST

Tom Brownlee
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by Tom Brownlee » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:43 pm

The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:31 pm
Tom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:29 pm

Was as I don't know exactly what you are referring to, it's difficult for me to comment.
Where were you after the game on Saturday?
I said my peace to Casson jnr, for which I thought he was very attentive and answered well enough

User avatar
Nigel Bamford
Platinum Member
Posts: 2700
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:09 pm
Location: Between here and gone
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by Nigel Bamford » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Give me strength. Are you trying to say that the managing director tells you stuff just because you happen to be in the right place? If he discusses matters with a/ some supporter (s) who are not on the board then it should be common knowledge. Or does he say ' I'll tell you this..... but don't tell the others'?
Jeez.
It all comes 'round again.

HenneysKnee
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8338
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by HenneysKnee » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:09 pm

What's Cox done then that was so bad?

User avatar
xerxes
Gold Member
Posts: 1994
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by xerxes » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:10 pm

The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:02 am
Hitthebar22 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:58 am Azalea
Still don't get this. Keep going though if it works for you
I would hazard a guess that it's something to do with predictive text?

Tom Brownlee
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by Tom Brownlee » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:32 pm

Nigel Bamford wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 pm Give me strength. Are you trying to say that the managing director tells you stuff just because you happen to be in the right place? If he discusses matters with a/ some supporter (s) who are not on the board then it should be common knowledge. Or does he say ' I'll tell you this..... but don't tell the others'?
Jeez.
If this is directed at me then he certainly wasn't telling me anything that wasn't fit for public consumption. But I am certainly not getting in to what we discussed on here, I don't think that's right. My surprise is why was there not many/anybody else that wanted to have a chat with him after the debacle of last week?

russell_anderson
Platinum Member
Posts: 2880
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm
Location: Waterlooville, Hampshire
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by russell_anderson » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:49 pm

The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:37 pm
Soulboy wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:36 pm Which part correct?
None of that stuff RA has just made up
Thanks for letting me know I can rule that possiblility out! As your original view that Casson was to blame and not Cox seems to be wrong then the only alternative left is that Cox was doing a bit of job manipulation behind the scenes and the owner found out.

Hitthebar22
Silver Member
Posts: 1433
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 am
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by Hitthebar22 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:56 pm

xerxes wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:10 pm
The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:02 am

Still don't get this. Keep going though if it works for you
I would hazard a guess that it's something to do with predictive text?
Incorrect.

Hitthebar22
Silver Member
Posts: 1433
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 am
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by Hitthebar22 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:00 pm

The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:38 pm
whitty1969 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:32 pm

HaHa... Really is a joke....Old news but a former member of this forum has a story everyone..... Can t share it as its the secret society of someone who hates the club, dosent go to watch and causes trouble on here all the time.....
Little bit bitter you've not got the info?
Childish and childlike.

blue nige
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7132
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by blue nige » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:40 pm

Tom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:32 pm
Nigel Bamford wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 pm Give me strength. Are you trying to say that the managing director tells you stuff just because you happen to be in the right place? If he discusses matters with a/ some supporter (s) who are not on the board then it should be common knowledge. Or does he say ' I'll tell you this..... but don't tell the others'?
Jeez.
If this is directed at me then he certainly wasn't telling me anything that wasn't fit for public consumption. But I am certainly not getting in to what we discussed on here, I don't think that's right. My surprise is why was there not many/anybody else that wanted to have a chat with him after the debacle of last week?
So if you didn't want to discuss what was said why even mention it on here churlish to say the least :roll:

Tom Brownlee
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by Tom Brownlee » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:08 pm

blue nige wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:40 pm
Tom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:32 pm

If this is directed at me then he certainly wasn't telling me anything that wasn't fit for public consumption. But I am certainly not getting in to what we discussed on here, I don't think that's right. My surprise is why was there not many/anybody else that wanted to have a chat with him after the debacle of last week?
So if you didn't want to discuss what was said why even mention it on here churlish to say the least :roll:
Fair call, I was simply replying to a direct Q from a former member of this forum which I probably shouldnt have done on an open thread. A lot of these threads to me seem to get really pulled apart (no pun) and go off topic a lot. There should be more push to keep them on track.

Soulboy
Veteran Member
Posts: 585
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 am
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by Soulboy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Communication from the owner could be enhanced please.
Whilst this goes on folk will get frustrated and try to find out what's going on?
We have a genuine feeling for the club.
Folk may have slightly different views on issues but that's natural.
Are we seeking a new manager?
How long does mickey Moore get as temp manager?
Straight questions.
Please can someone from the directors try to explain ? If you decline then others will post what they think you're decisions are... and we go round in circles ..... again.
Board are you here?

User avatar
spirit of 1990
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by spirit of 1990 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Soulboy wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 pm Please can someone from the directors try to explain ? If you decline then others will post what they think you're decisions are... and we go round in circles ..... again.
Board are you here?
Not sure I can give you anymore than you could probably guess at yourself with them questions Soulboy but.....
Soulboy wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 pm Are we seeking a new manager?
Do you mean "new" as in someone other than the interim manager? the job is open to all applicants, but I suppose that doesn't mean we can't go looking for a replacement also.
Soulboy wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 pm How long does mickey Moore get as temp manager?
I would presume until all applications have been sifted through, and that would include himself IF he applies.

Like I say, probably not much help but the best I can do for now.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

User avatar
ruins
Platinum Member
Posts: 3536
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:17 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by ruins » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:27 pm

Any chance of a quick update on this thread so I don't have to read lots of pages?
"F*cking Ribble" - Steve Herbert 26/4/09

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: colyates, Gnasher66, Hendoblue, MikeRenney, ossickbluebird and 62 guests