Was as I don't know exactly what you are referring to, it's difficult for me to comment.The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:26 pmI was told you were there like.Tom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:17 pm
Not sure that necessarily detracts from what I'm saying? Nor sure I was there either for any such discussion?
Where do we go from here?
-
Tom Brownlee
- Member
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Where do we go from here?
- The Real Slim Azza
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6941
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
- Contact:
Re: Where do we go from here?
Where were you after the game on Saturday?Tom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:29 pmWas as I don't know exactly what you are referring to, it's difficult for me to comment.The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:26 pm
I was told you were there like.
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
-
Tom Brownlee
- Member
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Where do we go from here?
I said my peace to Casson jnr, for which I thought he was very attentive and answered well enoughThe Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:31 pmWhere were you after the game on Saturday?Tom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:29 pm
Was as I don't know exactly what you are referring to, it's difficult for me to comment.
- Nigel Bamford
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2700
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:09 pm
- Location: Between here and gone
- Contact:
Re: Where do we go from here?
Give me strength. Are you trying to say that the managing director tells you stuff just because you happen to be in the right place? If he discusses matters with a/ some supporter (s) who are not on the board then it should be common knowledge. Or does he say ' I'll tell you this..... but don't tell the others'?
Jeez.
Jeez.
It all comes 'round again.
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8337
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Where do we go from here?
What's Cox done then that was so bad?
Re: Where do we go from here?
I would hazard a guess that it's something to do with predictive text?The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:02 amStill don't get this. Keep going though if it works for you
-
Tom Brownlee
- Member
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Where do we go from here?
If this is directed at me then he certainly wasn't telling me anything that wasn't fit for public consumption. But I am certainly not getting in to what we discussed on here, I don't think that's right. My surprise is why was there not many/anybody else that wanted to have a chat with him after the debacle of last week?Nigel Bamford wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 pm Give me strength. Are you trying to say that the managing director tells you stuff just because you happen to be in the right place? If he discusses matters with a/ some supporter (s) who are not on the board then it should be common knowledge. Or does he say ' I'll tell you this..... but don't tell the others'?
Jeez.
-
russell_anderson
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2880
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm
- Location: Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Contact:
Re: Where do we go from here?
Thanks for letting me know I can rule that possiblility out! As your original view that Casson was to blame and not Cox seems to be wrong then the only alternative left is that Cox was doing a bit of job manipulation behind the scenes and the owner found out.The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:37 pmNone of that stuff RA has just made up
-
Hitthebar22
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 am
- Contact:
Re: Where do we go from here?
Incorrect.xerxes wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:10 pmI would hazard a guess that it's something to do with predictive text?The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:02 am
Still don't get this. Keep going though if it works for you
-
Hitthebar22
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 am
- Contact:
Re: Where do we go from here?
Childish and childlike.The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:38 pmLittle bit bitter you've not got the info?whitty1969 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:32 pm
HaHa... Really is a joke....Old news but a former member of this forum has a story everyone..... Can t share it as its the secret society of someone who hates the club, dosent go to watch and causes trouble on here all the time.....
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7131
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Where do we go from here?
So if you didn't want to discuss what was said why even mention it on here churlish to say the leastTom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:32 pmIf this is directed at me then he certainly wasn't telling me anything that wasn't fit for public consumption. But I am certainly not getting in to what we discussed on here, I don't think that's right. My surprise is why was there not many/anybody else that wanted to have a chat with him after the debacle of last week?Nigel Bamford wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 pm Give me strength. Are you trying to say that the managing director tells you stuff just because you happen to be in the right place? If he discusses matters with a/ some supporter (s) who are not on the board then it should be common knowledge. Or does he say ' I'll tell you this..... but don't tell the others'?
Jeez.
-
Tom Brownlee
- Member
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Where do we go from here?
Fair call, I was simply replying to a direct Q from a former member of this forum which I probably shouldnt have done on an open thread. A lot of these threads to me seem to get really pulled apart (no pun) and go off topic a lot. There should be more push to keep them on track.blue nige wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:40 pmSo if you didn't want to discuss what was said why even mention it on here churlish to say the leastTom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:32 pm
If this is directed at me then he certainly wasn't telling me anything that wasn't fit for public consumption. But I am certainly not getting in to what we discussed on here, I don't think that's right. My surprise is why was there not many/anybody else that wanted to have a chat with him after the debacle of last week?![]()
Re: Where do we go from here?
Communication from the owner could be enhanced please.
Whilst this goes on folk will get frustrated and try to find out what's going on?
We have a genuine feeling for the club.
Folk may have slightly different views on issues but that's natural.
Are we seeking a new manager?
How long does mickey Moore get as temp manager?
Straight questions.
Please can someone from the directors try to explain ? If you decline then others will post what they think you're decisions are... and we go round in circles ..... again.
Board are you here?
Whilst this goes on folk will get frustrated and try to find out what's going on?
We have a genuine feeling for the club.
Folk may have slightly different views on issues but that's natural.
Are we seeking a new manager?
How long does mickey Moore get as temp manager?
Straight questions.
Please can someone from the directors try to explain ? If you decline then others will post what they think you're decisions are... and we go round in circles ..... again.
Board are you here?
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9884
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Where do we go from here?
Not sure I can give you anymore than you could probably guess at yourself with them questions Soulboy but.....
Do you mean "new" as in someone other than the interim manager? the job is open to all applicants, but I suppose that doesn't mean we can't go looking for a replacement also.
I would presume until all applications have been sifted through, and that would include himself IF he applies.
Like I say, probably not much help but the best I can do for now.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
Re: Where do we go from here?
Any chance of a quick update on this thread so I don't have to read lots of pages?
"F*cking Ribble" - Steve Herbert 26/4/09
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Angela, Big_Bluebird, Bruce, Cuz66, DerekW, MisterPleasant, olefogey, standishbluebird and 32 guests