I said "previous regimes". When we had no money !!!!!!!!!!!Beardy12 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:47 pm I have also heard alot about unpaid bills - players being turned away from clinics due to previous unpaid scans, caterers not being paid for thier work. Worrying if true.
Well done emma. I always found u to be very polite and good at your job. AC needs to go now
Commercial
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Commercial
Re: Commercial
This is currently correct. Not dissimilar to the old regime.whitty1969 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:39 pmI said "previous regimes". When we had no money !!!!!!!!!!!Beardy12 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:47 pm I have also heard alot about unpaid bills - players being turned away from clinics due to previous unpaid scans, caterers not being paid for thier work. Worrying if true.
Well done emma. I always found u to be very polite and good at your job. AC needs to go now
Re: Commercial
Im talking about this regime.whitty1969 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:39 pmI said "previous regimes". When we had no money !!!!!!!!!!!Beardy12 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:47 pm I have also heard alot about unpaid bills - players being turned away from clinics due to previous unpaid scans, caterers not being paid for thier work. Worrying if true.
Well done emma. I always found u to be very polite and good at your job. AC needs to go now
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Commercial
Well. If that's true it's a disgrace. Some of our poorer players are on silly money...... rather redirect it to people we owe money toBeardy12 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:46 pmIm talking about this regime.whitty1969 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:39 pm
I said "previous regimes". When we had no money !!!!!!!!!!!
-
Roger Charnley 1907
- Member
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:52 am
- Contact:
Re: Commercial
HolkerbirdHolkerbird wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:00 pmWe have probably done you a favour. I sent a calendar to my sister in the US and it cost me £10-22p in postage. Ryan would have got your brother-in-law a flight over here for that, or less.![]()
Haha! Not wrong there Holkerbird!
Hope you have a great xmas!
Re: Commercial
Heard that’s why Nieskins left. They wouldn’t pay for his op.Beardy12 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:47 pm I have also heard alot about unpaid bills - players being turned away from clinics due to previous unpaid scans, caterers not being paid for thier work. Worrying if true.
Well done emma. I always found u to be very polite and good at your job. AC needs to go now
Re: Commercial
IMO there's is only so far a club at our level can go in looking after a player. Paying the wages while injured and refering for scans/ ops /rehab should be as far as it goes. Players should at this level have their own PFA insurance so that they can get scans and ops carried out with minimal delay. Then can even go private if the insurance allows and get into Wrightington for example within a matter of days. Of course I don't know what the player policies are, but that's my take on it anyway.barrowfan wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:18 pmHeard that’s why Nieskins left. They wouldn’t pay for his op.Beardy12 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:47 pm I have also heard alot about unpaid bills - players being turned away from clinics due to previous unpaid scans, caterers not being paid for thier work. Worrying if true.
Well done emma. I always found u to be very polite and good at your job. AC needs to go now
-
Bingo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4100
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am
- Location: Failsworth, Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Commercial
Lots of new members with lots of "facts" and inside knowledge of the workings of the club. Maybe people stating facts should say who they are especially if you're saying the club isn't paying their bills.
Re: Commercial
I never said anything about 'facts' I was merely responding to the Nieskins comment. Which I think was a little inappropriate but I guess it's a forum after all.
Re: Commercial
Re: Commercial
Wonder if PC has a third member of the family who could come across the pond and do the job. Could be third time lucky!Cillablue wrote: ↑Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:10 am the leadership and strategic management should come from the M.D.: usually a person who leads from the front not someone who hides in his office all day playing games on his phonegetting other members of staff to deal with complaints and customers when the going gets tough. I’ve seen that for myself.
Re: Commercial
Sounds like Emma was shit on from a great height. And she won't be the first. Too much smoke for their not to be a fire.
Working away now i don't get to a lot of games, so I don't post often but I'm really perturbed by some of the stuff I'm hearing.
Weird how some of our more vocal posters have become very sympathetic towards the hiaracy, amazing what being in the clique can do.
Working away now i don't get to a lot of games, so I don't post often but I'm really perturbed by some of the stuff I'm hearing.
Weird how some of our more vocal posters have become very sympathetic towards the hiaracy, amazing what being in the clique can do.
Re: Commercial
I think you will find some people are only interested in the Football side .davewilko wrote: ↑Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:02 pm Sounds like Emma was shit on from a great height. And she won't be the first. Too much smoke for their not to be a fire.
Working away now i don't get to a lot of games, so I don't post often but I'm really perturbed by some of the stuff I'm hearing.
Weird how some of our more vocal posters have become very sympathetic towards the hiaracy, amazing what being in the clique can do.
Anything that happens to people is collateral damage Emma,CEO going,the dismantling of a successful team,sale of the best players.
As in Hamlet something is wrotten in the state of Denmark.
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7481
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: Commercial
Jim, season's greetings and a quick update. I am now the proud owner of an official navy blue Player Layer polo shirt; it has a nice badge on the front and Barrow AFC in 3-foot high letters on the back so that people know who to beat up at away matches. The relative who generously bought the item for me did indeed have to ask my good lady where the shop was but now the seeds have been sown for the future.Wintergreen wrote: ↑Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:31 pmI am envious of your collection Jim, but such discussions vis-a-vis gifts are usually done surreptitiously and I can just imagine the conversations if it be known I would like something from the Barrow AFC shop. 'What shop?' 'Where is it?' 'We went and it was shut' etc. However, you are right I will put it out there in good faith and perhaps we all should do so.
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
Re: Commercial
Congratulations WG. Now they have found the path to the shop door, you can expect all manner of merchandise for birthday and Christmas. Possibly also a V*****n mask at halloween too.Wintergreen wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:33 amJim, season's greetings and a quick update. I am now the proud owner of an official navy blue Player Layer polo shirt; it has a nice badge on the front and Barrow AFC in 3-foot high letters on the back so that people know who to beat up at away matches. The relative who generously bought the item for me did indeed have to ask my good lady where the shop was but now the seeds have been sown for the future.Wintergreen wrote: ↑Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:31 pm
I am envious of your collection Jim, but such discussions vis-a-vis gifts are usually done surreptitiously and I can just imagine the conversations if it be known I would like something from the Barrow AFC shop. 'What shop?' 'Where is it?' 'We went and it was shut' etc. However, you are right I will put it out there in good faith and perhaps we all should do so.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Always Ultra, liam_b82 and 13 guests